Mercy! Mercy! Pain of grief!
Your burdensome pain on my shoulders, heavy and blinding.
Preventing me from an incredible finding.
From Heaven above,
There comes a strange love,
And the deceased watch over me, smiling.
Whenever a white feather falls from the sky,
I know you never actually said goodbye.
But finished your life here,
And you console me when I shed a tear.
Whilst your physical presence is forever gone,
Your real form in Heaven is pure love.
Your Earthly struggles are now done,
And your peace descends upon me, like a dove.
Get Daily Wellness
You might also like…
- by SALIL GEWALI 8 MINUTE READ
- by Dada Bhagwan 8 MINUTE READ
- by Brandon Handley 10 MINUTE READ
- by Kacey Kingry 9 MINUTE READ
- by Roy Cohen 9 MINUTE READ
- by Serena Jade 6 MINUTE READ