Mercy! Mercy! Pain of grief!
Your burdensome pain on my shoulders, heavy and blinding.
Preventing me from an incredible finding.
From Heaven above,
There comes a strange love,
And the deceased watch over me, smiling.
Whenever a white feather falls from the sky,
I know you never actually said goodbye.
But finished your life here,
And you console me when I shed a tear.
Whilst your physical presence is forever gone,
Your real form in Heaven is pure love.
Your Earthly struggles are now done,
And your peace descends upon me, like a dove.
Get Daily Wellness
You might also like…
- by Meredith Zelman-Narissi 7 MINUTE READ
- by Joshua Allison 12 MINUTE READ
- by Dada Bhagwan 10 MINUTE READ
- by Michelle Davis 11 MINUTE READ
- by Mia Barnes 8 MINUTE READ
- by Chandra Polyák 4 MINUTE READ