3 Powerful Ways To Heal And Balance Your Chakras
According to Eastern metaphysical theories of human beings, there are seven major spiritual centers of the body, known as chakras. These energy centers are like wheels of energy that correspond with organs and glands, as well as mental, emotional, and physical states of being.
Have you ever felt overwhelmed or heavy with things going on in life? Have you ever had difficulty concentrating? Or felt as though you were being held back somehow from achieving what you want? In the east, this is considered to be an indication that your chakras are not functioning properly.
Sometimes the chakras can get clogged with heavy energy, especially if life is stressful. When this happens we can feel stuck, tired, run down, mentally foggy, and overly emotional. Simply cleansing the chakras can help to clear out this unwanted energy and allow the chakras to function properly again.
These three steps will help you do just that!
1) Find Clarity
The first step to clearing negative energy in the chakras is to create awareness.
Obviously, there’s no cure-all that can fix your problems, but we have the power to take control by recognizing unhealthy patterns that created the issue in the first place.
Journaling is a great way to find that clarity. When you have a pen and paper out, ask yourself the following questions:
- What area of my life do I feel stuck in?
- At what points of the day do I feel most overwhelmed?
- Do I have this issue when I’m in the company of others or when I’m alone?
- Does this issue present itself most obviously when I’m at work or with my spouse?
- Answering these few questions should help you to begin to get some clarity on the issue you’re experiencing.
2) Linking Back to the Chakra System
If you know you that you’re getting triggered emotionally, mentally, or physically, link it back to specific chakras. These are the specific emotions that are associated with each specific chakra:
- Root Chakra (color: red): Issues with family, self-identity, security, stability
- Sacral Chakra (color: orange): Issues with sex, money, creativity, power within relationships
- Solar Plexus (color yellow): Issues with power and the world around you, your perspective on your ability to change the world, feelings of helplessness and victimhood
- Heart Chakra (color green or pink): Issues centered around self-love, self-worth, heartache, lack of love in close relationships
- Throat chakra (color: blue): Issues around self-expression, individuality, blocked expression, lack of discernment
- Third Eye Chakra (color: indigo): Issues around intellect, ability to see truth or a refusal to see truth, difficulty accessing intuition
- Crown Chakra (color: violet): Issues around life purpose, relationship with the Divine, lack of inspiration
3) Cleansing the Chakras
Once you know which specific chakra is associated with the problem you’re going through, you can begin to cleanse them. How? Meditation.
Meditation is one of the most powerful ways to change the direction of your life; even scientific studies are now confirming this. This meditation below will help you cleanse your chakras in a powerful way.
Give it a try when you can!
Get Daily Wellness
You might also like…
- by Dr. Mara Karpel 5 MINUTE READ
- by Dada Bhagwan 5 MINUTE READ
- by Katie Lyn Easter 8 MINUTE READ
- by Lubomira Kourteva 17 MINUTE READ
- by Hailey Groo 6 MINUTE READ
- by Serena Jade 16 MINUTE READ