You Need This: 10 Guided Meditations On iTunes
Utilize technology to maximize your commute, your free time, or any time you want to take 10 minutes to relax. Podcasts are an amazing free resource for guided meditations, and also a great way to get started with meditation – and I’ve done the legwork for you! Here are 10 stations that specialize in meditations; to help you relax, restore and focus.
10 Guided Meditations
Here are 10 guided meditations you can listen to right now…
- Goddess Reflections with Sentia Yoga
- Hay House Meditations
- Meditation Break with Mary Phelan
- Meditation and Visualisations with Dr Kathy Gruver
- Meditation Minis
- Mindful Reset Meditations
- Relaxation Meditation
- Meditations and Guided Imagery – Self Hypnosis, Guided Imagery, & Meditation
- Meditations by Gregory T. Obert
- Meditations with Nityda
There are, of course, hundreds of more options on platforms such as iTunes, YouTube, and Udemy. So do explore, and remember to have fun! Happy meditating!
Daily Wellness Inspiration & News!
You might also like…
- by Jennifer Mazzoni 7 MINUTE READ
- by Joy Arnold 5 MINUTE READ
- by Moira Hutchison 4 MINUTE READ
- by Moira Hutchison 5 MINUTE READ
- by Rachel O'Conner 4 MINUTE READ
- by Sandy Kingsley 6 MINUTE READ