6 Simple Questions To Ask If You Think You Found Your Soulmate Or Twin Flame
Soulmates or twin flames mirror their immortal essence. They don’t own the mirror but regard the reflection with great awe and devotion. Soulmates come into your life to wake you from a deep sleep of forgetfulness. Your soulmates are the great awakeners for you to remember your spiritual nature.
Mystics past and present have explored the levels of the mind, while physicists study levels of matter. What they have in common is their findings transcend the ordinary. Soulmates or twin flames transcend the way they communicate. They convey information beyond the ordinary sensory perception. They are linked together by an unseen force within.
The great Sufi mystic Rumi understood this phenomenon and said, “The minute I heard my first love story, I started looking for you, not knowing how blind that was. [True] lovers don’t finally meet somewhere. They’re in each other all along.”
To find out if you are authentic Soul Mates/ Twin Flames – ask yourself these 6 questions:
6 questions for Soulmates or Twin Flames
- True soulmates or twin flames wake you from a deep sleep. The connection is otherworldly. Are you being woken up to your spiritual nature?
- True soulmates or twin flames are not in each other’s lives to help cover up or be a mirror to their own unhealthy problems. Are you introspective enough to transform your own unhealthy psychological problems?
- Do you have life parallels between the two of you?
- Soulmates or twin flames have telepathic communication with one another, and their life story is very similar. Do the two of you believe the immortal essence (the soul) is in time and space, but also beyond these dimensions as we rationally know them?
- Do the two of you understand that synchronicity (two or more unrelated events) play a huge part in awakening to your exalted bond?
- Soulmates or twin flames experience the true meaning of Namaste. Do you practice physically “bowing” to honor the immortal essence within one another?
Get Daily Wellness
You might also like…
- by Brieanne Tanner 11 MINUTE READ
- by Dr. Paul Haider 47 SECONDS READ
- by Jade Pulman 5 MINUTE READ
- by Dr. Nicole Gruel 5 MINUTE READ
- by Arik Xander 10 MINUTE READ
- by Jessie Feigert 5 MINUTE READ