Lung Congestion Tea
This tea helps with lung congestion from colds or the flu. Easy to make and keeps you breathing deep. Takes only minutes to make. Watch My Video and Find Out Everything!
1 Lemon or Lime or 1 Small Orange cut into 4 pieces, 2 Eucalyptus Leaves, 4 Oregano Leaves, 1/2 Mullein Leaf or 1/2 Tsp Powder, 2 Sage Leaves or 1/2 Tsp Powder, 1/2 Tsp Boswellia Powder, 1/2 Tsp Marshmallow Root Powder, 2 Peppermint Leaves, 1/2 Tsp Elecampane powder, 1/2 Tsp Osha Root powder, 2 Tsp of Honey or more, 3 – Cups Filtered Water… simmer for 30 minutes and cover your head over the pot and breathe in the vapor. Then let cool slightly and filter and drink warm… all day long or all at once.
Get Daily Wellness
You might also like…
- by Paisley Hansen 5 MINUTE READ
- by Boyd Martin 8 MINUTE READ
- by Mia Barnes 7 MINUTE READ
- by Boyd Martin 6 MINUTE READ
- by Dr. Paul Haider 36 SECONDS READ
- by Lubomira Kourteva 14 MINUTE READ