I wade through the symbols of essence unseen
By light and by shadow departing a dream
All centered inside of the self shell of me.
The light pushes darkness away from my form
A backdrop, a contrast to all that is known
Reminder that all that is known is not all.
I’m here and beyond, in impossible bind
to things that are real but not matter enough
In transit from here to the same here again.
Where I came from is lost in the mist of a dream
where I’m going us mortals aren’t worthy to deem
As swallows in spring we build life like a nest.
It’s sadness and beauty to venture the thought
Of life as an endless and boundless event
A loop from the light of an infinite sun.
Get Daily Wellness
You might also like…
- by Lubomira Kourteva 28 MINUTE READ
- by Veena Haasl-Blilie 10 MINUTE READ
- by Spencer Martin 10 MINUTE READ
- by Lubomira Kourteva 26 MINUTE READ
- by Galitta Tassa 6 MINUTE READ
- by Spencer Martin 7 MINUTE READ