June 9 -June 15 Weekly Gemini Season Forecast For All Signs
Hi Stargazers! 🌃🔭🤩
We are in the final weeks of Spring! But first, this week there is somewhat of an unrestricted flow of seduction that could block out our inner guidance. Watch out for things that sound too good to be true, because it probably is!
The best way we can go about this is by simply making an attitude adjustment. We need to tune into humility and appreciation in the face of worry, doubt, fear, and things that play on our sympathy.
SEE ALSO: 20 Fast Facts About Hinduism
What does this mean?
Well, things that play to our sympathy are trying to manipulate us away from our spiritual path. Now, if we have guilt, or are in a state of paranoia or shame, then we stand no chance. The thing is though, when we are consciously working on our karma, we can tell all these seductive invitations: “I know I am not perfect, but I am working on it.”
It’s enough to back them off. And they will go away.
Venus, the ultimate planet of yin energy, will move into versatile Gemini giving us more capacity to love! Venus in Gemini is very dynamic and has lots of desires!
Mars is in opposition to Saturn which is asking us to let go of some stubborn weight by uniting with feel-good energies. There is a power struggle between what keeps us safe and what we need to ensure security. Let go and let God!
Weekly Horoscope & Important Transits:
- Sunday: If you’re fed up with waiting, just hold on a little bit longer. Try to shift your consciousness into one of purifying karma which means that obstacles to your goals are being removed. The work we do in one area paves the way for another. Our work will not always show where we actually make movement.
- Monday: We are very analytical and logical today dealing with the everyday world. Watch the punctuation and have an extra look at the fine details before signing. Let’s try to balance things out and see what details we need to give our dreams a form.
- Tuesday: Mars is in opposition to Saturn which is asking us to let go of some stubborn weight by uniting with feel-good energies. There is a power struggle between what keeps us safe and what we need to ensure security. Let go and let God!
- Wednesday: We may find ourselves a bit emotional, drowning in our feelings about the past. Knock-it-off! There is no use in doing that. Remember the important things and use them to move forward. That is what you want, isn’t it?
- Thursday: Work and home are major themes of the day. Our heart wants to pursue some ambitions, but we are feeling a little bit lazy about what it is we need to do. Or perhaps there is a confusion spell in the air. This isn’t a new problem, this is a collective program that each of us can lighten up by doing our part.
- Friday: Venus, the ultimate planet of yin energy, is in versatile Gemini giving us more capacity to love! Venus in Gemini is very dynamic and has lots of desires! Try not to be superficial and tell people what they want to hear. Challenge the normal way of thinking and get in touch with another point of view until you have access The View.
- Saturday: Subconscious energies are coming out today! Don’t freak out about it, whatever it is, it wants to help you get to your next level. Rather than suppress, use it to get unbound and make your way into a new world! Self-reflect and self-responsibility!
Get Daily Wellness
You might also like…
- by Arik Xander 6 MINUTE READ
- by Arik Xander 9 MINUTE READ
- by Arik Xander 9 MINUTE READ
- by Kari Field 5 MINUTE READ
- by Demetrius Harrison 7 MINUTE READ
- by Arik Xander 12 MINUTE READ