July 28 To August 3 Weekly Astrology – Leo Season Forecast For All Signs
Hi Stargazers! 🌃🔭🤩
Here’s what’s on the cosmic agenda this week!
- Venus Enters Leo
- New Moon at 8 Leo 36′
- Mercury goes Direct
Now’s the time to start thinking about a game plan. We need to approach life with the intention of getting a more practical understanding of the plan! Wounds are being healed right now and things are a bit up in the air, but we need to demand from the universe that we understand the meaning behind some of it. Not everything needs to remain mysterious! A lot of it will, but not ALL of it.
The point is that we shouldn’t look for excuses to remain ignorant about what’s going on in the world around you and the world at large. So make a plan! It’s still not the ideal time to begin anything new, but we can still plan! Venus, the planet of desire, will arrive in Leo just in time for its appointment with the New Moon! There is more emphasis on self-care and regeneration! Mercury will also go direct this week which can make things a bit haywire for a minute. Keep cool, and remember that the heat will pass. Stay on your feet this week because laziness will be the downfall of us! If you’re a Leo, your solar return (your birthday is coming up) so book in an appointment to see what your next journey around the sun has in store for you!
I hope you have found this complimentary forecast useful and insightful. If you want to receive it on a deeper level and support my work, consider a donation.
Weekly Horoscope & Important Transits:
- Sunday: Let’s avoid being lazy on a mental level. It’s okay to lay around, just don’t be lazy – there is a difference.
- Monday: Venus enters into Leo giving us all sorts of creative influencing the way to express what we want.
- Tuesday: Act from the heart today. Like actually do it.
- Wednesday: Don’t engage in the power games today.
- Thursday: Happy New Moon in Leo! Play nice!
- Friday: Whatever insecurities that are holding you back from what you want, ignore them for today.
- Saturday: How can you expect to manifest a new perception if you’re not willing to seize the moment and do the work? Work includes taking care of yourself!
Get Daily Wellness
You might also like…
- by Arik Xander 10 MINUTE READ
- by Kari Field 5 MINUTE READ
- by Arik Xander 11 MINUTE READ
- by Arik Xander 19 MINUTE READ
- by Arik Xander 7 MINUTE READ
- by Kari Field 2 MINUTE READ