In Which Way Do We Have To Lead The Life Not To Attain The Narkas?
When one’s intentions in life are wrong, one attains a lower life form, and when one’s intentions are noble or good, one attains a higher life form!
A person who:
1. Commits actions that cause unimaginable damage to others such as setting fire to people’s houses, or burning people alive, poisoning water in wells to kill the living organisms in it, or blasting bombs to kill people; etc. and
2. Moreover, he derives happiness and pride out of these actions, thinking, “Wow, I have killed so many in a single stroke”, such karma leads to a birth in hell.
Param Pujya Dada Bhagwan, an enlightened being also cautions that, “Illicit sex takes one to a life in hell.” People do not realize this and thus they do not worry about it; they do not have fear of any kind. Dadashri further says, “Rapists go to the seventh hell. As much pleasure he derives from his actions, the misery and pain that he suffers is infinite times greater and that is when he will decide that he does not want to go in hell anymore.”
In Hell, The Pain Is Unimaginably Severe!
One cannot die even while suffering the unimaginable pains of hell, as the body of those in hell is like mercury. Mercury means even if we cut it, it once again merges together. Similarly, the body in hell also is such that even if it is cut into parts, the parts will again join and the body will become intact. So, one has to finish the lifespan which stretches over lakhs of years; one just cannot die.
There are seven hells, one below each other. As we go lower down, the pain in that hell becomes more and more severe. Hence, the greater the bad karma, the lower is the hell that one attains so that one suffers more of pain as a consequence of the mistakes one has done. In the seventh hell, the pain is extremely severe. After completing the lifespan in hell, one returns to the human form.
How To Lead Life So That We Do Not Have To Attain The Narkas?
When one hurts others, one binds karma that will take one into the lower life-form. However Pujya Deepakbhai lights the path that Param Pujya Dada Bhagwan has propagated.
He says, “If one repents over his deeds, then one can be reborn as a human.”
Therefore, for every wrong deed that may have happened by us, we must recall such deed and sincerely repent before God that, “Oh God! I seek forgiveness for my deeds. I do not want to hurt any living being, not even in my thoughts, nor through my speech or actions.”
“Improve the karmic seeds you are planting.”
1. ‘If someone does this to me, I do not like it. Then how can I do that to someone?’, with such a thought in mind, if one immediately stops doing a bad deed, that is called humanity. If one has such humanity, one will be seen back in the human form in his next birth.
2. If one does not desist from hurting others, one goes to the animal form.
3. If throughout the whole life, one lives for the happiness of others only, then he is born in the celestial form.
4. And for no good reason, if one kills others and also takes pleasure in it, “I shot one arrow and brought an end to that animal’s life”, one goes to hell.
Heart-Felt Confession To A Living Gnani Purush Is The Only Remedy For Mistakes That Lead To Narka
For the one who has already taken on the grave liability by killing masses or participating in illicit sex, etc., but now wants to come out of this liability, there is a way out and that is ‘a heart-felt confession of the mistake to a living Gnani Purush.’
Gnani Purush is completely pure in all respects. Furthermore, He has no selfish interest or motive behind helping us to come out of our mistakes. Therefore, rest assured that He never discloses anything to anyone else. Only a living Gnani Purush, through his special blessings, can bail us out, provided we have a clear mind that what we did was utterly wrong, we are truly repentant about the mistakes done so far, and we have a sincere intention and an unshakeable conviction that we will never repeat the mistake again.
Until We Attain Our Soul, The Living Gnani Is Our Soul
The Soul is an abode of permanent happiness and is our ultimate destination. Until we attain our Soul, the living Gnani is our Soul. Therefore, without hesitation, we can approach the Gnani and get ourselves completely free from all our mistakes!!! When we confess our mistakes before the Living Gnani Purush, it means we become ‘one’ with the Gnani. Gnani has to free us then! He guides us and gets us out of the bondage of all mistakes; even those mistakes that could lead us to the Narka.
Due To Ignorance One Is Binding Karma and Is Constantly Wandering In The Four Life-Forms
Pujya Deepakbhai further explains how we can reach our ultimate destination, “Due to ignorance, one is binding karma and is constantly wandering in the four life-forms. If one stops binding karma and finishes all the old karma effects, then one attains liberation. To attain liberation, one must obtain the knowledge of the Self (Soul)” It means we attain Self-Realization from the Living Gnani!!!
If at all, any mistakes have happened that could lead us to the Narkas, we must resort to the following two remedies, at the earliest:
1. Make a direct, heart-felt confession of the mistake to a living Gnani Purush and fulfil His given guidelines.
2. Attain Self-Realization from the living Gnani Purush and follow His instructions on how to carry out our balance life.
Get Daily Wellness
You might also like…
Weekly Astrology: Dec. 11-17, 2022by Arik Xander 4 MINUTE READ
Best Yoga Retreats Of India For The Ultimate Spiritual Experienceby Yoga Vidya School 7 MINUTE READ
Brain Looping? 5 Practical Solutions To Try Todayby Neil Seligman 6 MINUTE READ
Reflect, Respect, & Release For The New Yearby Dena Gould 4 MINUTE READ
Tips To Help Maintain A Positive Mindsetby Moira Hutchison 4 MINUTE READ
Don’t Toss That Phone! The Benefits Of Recycling Electronics For Our World And Familiesby Shannon Flynn 6 MINUTE READ