In Real Life
There are so many things I’d like to share with you,
so many things,
all around us,
hidden in the beauty we don’t watch,
in the peace we don’t seek,
in the dark of the mornings.
They live in the touch we exchange with the fog,
and get painted in light
in the evening,
they ring delicate air chimes in the still of the wind,
they sparkle at night
and they summon.
They never show up at a seeker’s behest,
they like to sneak up
with motions so cunning, unruly and quick:
the wondrous, the odd and the scary.
Because maybe reality is not what I thought,
but it’s not what you’re thinking either
and there are so many things I’d like to share with you,
so many things
I’ve spent years trying to tell you.
Get Daily Wellness
You might also like…
- by Arik Xander 11 MINUTE READ
- by Tonya J. 9 MINUTE READ
- by miles murray 6 MINUTE READ
- by Arik Xander 9 MINUTE READ
- by Nerisha Maharaj 6 MINUTE READ
- by ARUNDHATI MUKHERJEE 11 MINUTE READ