If You Should Ever See Me Cry
If you should ever see me cry,
I cry because the moon is high,
I cry because my heart is dry,
I cry because I touched the sky.
I’ll cry an hour and a day
for feelings that were ripped away,
for words that never came my way,
for things that I can’t even say.
When I decide that I should stop
I’ll climb a mountain to the top,
and there I’ll dance until I drop,
and wait for day break in the gap.
The opening that leads the way
to find the day within a day,
the sheltered realm where I can stay
and watch the sorrows drift away.
Get Daily Wellness
You might also like…
- by Kacey Kingry 7 MINUTE READ
- by Jean Farish 6 MINUTE READ
- by Spencer Martin 10 MINUTE READ
- by Moira Hutchison 56 SECONDS READ
- by Lubomira Kourteva 13 MINUTE READ
- by Arik Xander 6 MINUTE READ