How To Submit A Yoga Video
Submitting yoga videos on Sivana East is so easy!
Once you are ready, please make sure you create an account with us first:
Once you’ve created your account and are ready to post, simply click on the “Submit a Post” button, located in the top right corner of the Sivana East site (you can add articles and events as well). Click “Add a Video”.
A new page will open as your “new post”, allowing you to add your article title, body, description, featured image, and apply it to specific categories:
Once you’ve finished, click either “Submit Your Article” or “SAVE” your article is a DRAFT to finish it later. After you’ve submitted, we’ll let you know when your video is published via email.
To edit a draft you have previously saved, click on your profile picture in the top right corner, select “My Posts” and in the drop-down under Posts, select DRAFTS – from there you’ll be able to edit & save again for later or to publish.
Here’s a quick video that goes over the basics of submitting a video:
A Few Tips:
- Keep the title short and sweet
- The body description should be no more than 200 words
- If you need to pull a featured image from a Youtube video, simply use https://boingboing.net/features/getthumbs.html
Get Daily Wellness
You might also like…
- by Venika Sharma 6 MINUTE READ
- by Boyd Martin 6 MINUTE READ
- by Dada Bhagwan 10 MINUTE READ
- by Elaine Brewster 10 MINUTE READ
- by Boyd Martin 8 MINUTE READ
- by Hannah Ang 10 MINUTE READ