How To Dehydrate Bananas & Strawberries – Use As A Snack, With Granola, Yogurt Or Desserts
By Christina Tsiripidou Food & Recipes 1 MINUTE READ
Dehydrating fruit at home is very easy and in some cases really important as some of the dehydrated fruit found commercially are full with artificial sugars.
Below you can find a recipe for dehydrated bananas and strawberries. Visit Christina’s site for a trail mix snack recipe using the dehydrated fruit.
- 1 banana, sliced
- 4 strawberries, sliced
- 1 bowl with water
- 1/2 lemon juice
- Preheat the oven to 100 degrees Celsius.
- Add the lemon juice into the bowl of water.
- Dip the banana and strawberry slices into the bowl with lemon water and then place them on a tray covered with baking sheet.
- Bake the strawberry slices for 1.5 hours and the banana slices for 2 hours.
- Enjoy on their own or in your granola, with your yogurt or any other way you like.
Get Daily Wellness
You might also like…
Mediterranean Brussel Sprouts - Gentle Ayurvedic Detoxby Veena Haasl-Blilie 4 MINUTE READ
Ayurvedic Shiitake Lentil Stew - Immune Enhancingby Veena Haasl-Blilie 4 MINUTE READ
Ayurvedic Roasted Maple Syrup Brussel Sproutsby Veena Haasl-Blilie 4 MINUTE READ
Ayurvedic Spaghetti Squash | Ground Vata And Cool Pitta Doshasby Veena Haasl-Blilie 8 MINUTE READ
5 Kale-Based Recipes That You Must Try At Home For Holidaysby Nicole McCray 7 MINUTE READ
These 9 Plant-Based Recipes Have Made My Winter Warmerby Jennifer Landis 5 MINUTE READ