How To Create Your Prosperity Journal
Choose a beautiful notebook or journal which you will dedicate for prosperity journaling. On the first pages of your journal write down your intention to use this journal to increase your income, and overall abundance and prosperity in your life.
Then, write down how much money you want to earn, receive, or attract by which date and why are you committing to increasing prosperity in your life? For example: what positive difference do you want to experience in your life, things you will do for your family members, charities you will support.
You can also write in your prosperity journal how will you make positive impact in the world by being a conscious consumer, once you increase your prosperity (for example: buy organic food produce, sustainable cleaning and self care products, clean and non-toxic cosmetics, fair trade and ethically sourced products, ethically made and sustainable clothing, bags, and shoes…).
Write down all the things you would want to experience with increasing your prosperity (for example: going to yoga retreats, using clean and non toxic skin care products, investing more money in crystals, books, online courses, yoga classes, or starting your business…).
You can also paste or draw pictures of your ideal home, destinations you want to travel to, experiences you want to have, and products from your wish list that you want to buy, in your prosperity journal.
Now, you have completed the first part of creating your prosperity journal. Rest of the pages of your prosperity journal will be reserved for gratitude, journaling, and affirmations.
Every morning, right after you wake up, or before going to sleep, note down what you are grateful for in your life, and write down affirmation(s) that you resonate with the most.
Here are some affirmations that you can use:
- My prosperity is increasing every day.
- Money is good. Money is energy.
- I can do good, charitable, and noble things with money.
- Wherever I go, I prosper. Whatever I do, I prosper.
- I now welcome new creative opportunities to earn, receive, and attract money in my life.
- More value I provide and the more people I help, the more money I can earn.
- Money now comes to me, in increasing quantities, from multiple sources, on a continuous basis.
You can also write down inspiring quotes about money in your abundance journal, and any tips or advice from the books or articles that you read, or podcasts you were listening to, about earning or attracting more money, that resonated with you.
Make sure that your prosperity journal looks beautiful and cultivates the feelings of prosperity and abundance. You can use a golden ink pen to underline certain things, or beautiful stickers, pictures that inspire you, or paste the words such as IMPACT, FREEDOM, ABUNDANCE, PROSPERITY, MONEY… into your prosperity journal.
When you note down daily your affirmations, and gratitude, self reflection notes – look at your income goals, and your WHY. That will keep you inspired, visualise more abundance in your life, and adopt a prosperous money mindset.
Take some time in the morning or evening to journal on the questions below:
- What action steps can I take today to increase my income or attract more money?
- How can I provide more value with the work that I do and serve/help more people?
If you get any ideas for attracting or earning more money, write it down in your prosperity journal.
Now, you have a journal that is dedicated to increasing your prosperity! Prosperity journaling practice can help you in transforming your money mindset, which is the essential step in order to live a more prosperous life.
Get Daily Wellness
You might also like…
- by Lubomira Kourteva 28 MINUTE READ
- by Veena Haasl-Blilie 10 MINUTE READ
- by Spencer Martin 10 MINUTE READ
- by Lubomira Kourteva 26 MINUTE READ
- by Galitta Tassa 6 MINUTE READ
- by Spencer Martin 7 MINUTE READ