How Do I Get Over The Need To Be In A Relationship?
Your question, very clearly and vividly, expresses your keen desire and intention to remain single.
And therefore, it is important for you to know that there many individuals who, while being single, are very happy and are living a fulfilling life.
Here a few things which you can do to help you too to get there:
• Always look forward to pursue a path which brings you peace, contentment and happiness.
• If being single is something that enchants you, hold onto your strong inner resolve to become free from the need to be in a relationship or have a love interest. This strong resolve will help you in time to achieve your goal.
• Ask for strength from the God of your faith to help you achieve this goal. Param Pujya Dada Bhagwan, an enlightened being, says: “A prayer from one’s true heart (sincere prayer) will bring up the circumstances (to fulfil it)”.
• Open up and tell others. Let your friends and family members know about your plans and share your sentiments with them. You could even ask them to support you if you find it conducive.
• Be selective in your choice of friends for it is very easy to cave in, if you are hanging around with those who may have a negative influence on you or on your goals.
• Try not to be led by what others say to you. Always believe in yourself. Remain focused and sincere to your own life’s aspirations.
• Try not to make negative opinions or criticise those who are happy to be in love or involved with someone. Negative opinions harm and hinder our own progress.
• Mentally staying positive helps a lot. So list down the advantages of a single life:
o You are free to pursue your own goals and ambitions in life.
o You can do things you like without justifying your actions to anyone else.
o You can come and go when it suits you!
o You only have to please yourself rather than trying to please someone else too.
o You have independence.
o Fewer worries.
o You have ‘me’ time, time for your friends and family members too.
If you genuinely like being single, decide to take up practising celibacy
• To have an intention to practice celibacy indicates one’s purity within!
• Read more about how it is advantageous in helping us progress to an altogether different level of development, and ultimately make a conscious decision in favour of it.
• Some of the obvious advantages are:
o A person practicing celibacy maintains good health and also gains good spiritual strength.
o Such people are quite contented and blissful.
o They have a wonderful mind that exhibits great courage, memory, intuition and confidence in life!
o They are able to keep their vows and commitments with ease and are capable to progress in every direction.
Param Pujya Dadashri emphasizes, ‘Have a firm decision of remaining a celibate; a firm decision of being free from all the entanglements of the world. Such people, with the help of Akram Vignan, can fulfil their goal of human life.’
Param Pujya Dada Bhagwan revealed this spiritual science called ‘Akram Vignan’ before the world, which offers a step-less path to Self-realization. Akram path is a very different path, where people, who wish to practice celibacy, do so through right understanding. If this interests you, I would suggest you read the book named “Brahmacharya: Celibacy with Understanding” which is freely available on https://www.dadabhagwan.org/
And if you have any further questions, you could also look forward to meeting Pujya Deepakbhai. Currently, Pujya Deepakbhai is the Living Akram Gnani, who with the blessings of Param Pujya Dada Bhagwan, has been instrumental in spreading this knowledge of Akram Vignan throughout the world.
Get Daily Wellness
You might also like…
Weekly Astrology: Dec. 11-17, 2022by Arik Xander 4 MINUTE READ
Best Yoga Retreats Of India For The Ultimate Spiritual Experienceby Yoga Vidya School 7 MINUTE READ
Brain Looping? 5 Practical Solutions To Try Todayby Neil Seligman 6 MINUTE READ
Reflect, Respect, & Release For The New Yearby Dena Gould 4 MINUTE READ
Tips To Help Maintain A Positive Mindsetby Moira Hutchison 4 MINUTE READ
Don’t Toss That Phone! The Benefits Of Recycling Electronics For Our World And Familiesby Shannon Flynn 6 MINUTE READ