How Can I Come Out Of Depression And Suicidal Thoughts?
Just like people see us through their perceived opinions and beliefs that they have for us, similarly, we too see ourselves through the set of opinions and beliefs that we’ve harnessed regarding our Self.
Eg. “I am depressed. I am sad all the time. I am useless.” – these are nothing but opinions or wrong beliefs that you have for yourself.
When we say, “I am so and so”, we are making it our identity!
“I am…” suggests our identity.
By believing, “I am Rosy (you may insert your own name here)”, you proclaim it to be your identity, isn’t it?
Because we believe that ‘this is who I am’, therefore that exactly is what we become. It’s a given rule that depending on what we design inside in our mind, precisely that is what surfaces outside before the world.
And as many times, we keep repeating “I am this, I am this,…” in our mind and in our words day in and day out, we make our identity that much stronger and stronger.
So, when you say, “I am sad, I am depressed, I am useless, etc.”, you are making it your identity, which becomes your destiny! A negative identity obviously attracts negativity only. Hence over time, this negativity could completely deplete all of your positive energy. So before that happens, let’s know what you can do now to reverse things for good.
1. First and foremost, you need to know the right identity of yourself. The Enlightened Ones are the only beings in the world, who have an enlightened vision of really ‘who am I?’ And they have proclaimed that we all are really a Pure Soul. That is our real identity!
2. Now that you know this, I am sure you want to experience that identity, isn’t it? For this, you need the help of a Living Gnani. Because He is the Enlightened One who has the divine powers to enlighten our Soul too. So, at your earliest convenience, reach out for Gnani and get your work done! In his shelter, you will come out of all your problems, one by one!
3. Once you attain Self-Realization from the Living Gnani, you will know your real identity i.e. your pure identity. You will realize that, “I am an abode of eternal happiness. I am infinite energy. I am pure love. I am an eternal element that can never die.” These are not hypothetical or imaginary identities. They form our real identity.
4. ‘I am a Pure Soul’ is a real identity of every living being. And the characteristics of the Soul are infinite knowledge, infinite vision, infinite energy, infinite bliss, pure love, etc. Therefore, whoever you meet, you will identify them too with the same characteristics. You will no more feel hesitant or depressed by meeting anyone then!
5. As these characteristics express in you, your outer being too will reflect immense happiness, enormous energy and love in your external being.
Thus, meet the Living Gnani at an early date and attain Self-Realization is the right solution for you. If this interests you, you can find more details on https://www.dadabhagwan.org/
And until then, think and speak only and only positive of yourself, replace all your negative opinions with the positive ones, go out and meet people, and help everyone. There is so much of misery in this world. Wherever you find an opportunity, try to provide help to the needy, in whatever way you can!
Wishing you all the very best for a new You!
Get Daily Wellness
You might also like…
Weekly Astrology: Dec. 11-17, 2022by Arik Xander 4 MINUTE READ
Best Yoga Retreats Of India For The Ultimate Spiritual Experienceby Yoga Vidya School 7 MINUTE READ
Brain Looping? 5 Practical Solutions To Try Todayby Neil Seligman 6 MINUTE READ
Reflect, Respect, & Release For The New Yearby Dena Gould 4 MINUTE READ
Tips To Help Maintain A Positive Mindsetby Moira Hutchison 4 MINUTE READ
Don’t Toss That Phone! The Benefits Of Recycling Electronics For Our World And Familiesby Shannon Flynn 6 MINUTE READ