Horoscope September 6 – 12, 2020
“When we are victorious in our battles against our ego, we prevent external war.” — @ARIKXANDER
HI STARGAZERS! 🌃🤩
- Sun In Virgo
- Venus Enters Leo
- Sun Trine Jupiter
- Mars goes Retrograde
- Sun Opposite Neptune
- Read my coronavirus update & vaccination forecast.
Rejoice! This is a week of miracles and light raining down into the cosmos. No matter what is going on in the world, there are pockets of time throughout the year when we are blessed with showers of blessings. It begins on Sunday so please open your hands and receive the blessings.
It’s one of those rare occurrences that happen due to the unique individuals who have transcended their astrology, opening portals and windows for us to benefit from. These people encapsulate everything I am teaching about: transcending astrology/fate/karma and revealing the world for the miraculous wonder it really is.
Let’s see what their endless compassionate energy will help us with this week:
Venus will enter Leo at the beginning of the week. Mercury has also just ingressed into Libra! Lots of love in the air. We’ve all got love on our mind, we see where we stand with it and where we can expand it. With Venus in Leo, we will need to remember that not everything is about us. It’s time to appreciate our partners or to cultivate gratitude in order to really attract our ideal mate. Appreciation is the ultimate protection as it allows us to welcome blessings and to sustain the ones we have already received.
As to Mercury in Libra, it’s time to put your thoughts into action. We are all thinking about fatalistic balance, as our mind is getting a bit of a recalibration and reset to zero! Send out messages of love and be objective with fairness and balance – nobody is interested in your opinions when it comes to objective observations.
We have two more weeks of the seven-week process of healing and consolation. Cultivating sympathy for self and for the state of the collective. Individuals can change, but the collective remains at the restraints of collective limitation which is based on the choices of each individual. We need to remember that sympathy is not pity, nor is it compassion….sympathy is the ability to understand the context of a situation without personal involvement or self-absorption. We are asked to listen without comparing or referencing ourselves so that we can really understand the other.
Take your time with this, we have two more weeks to contemplate as we heal ourselves and set onto the right course of action. Read my coronavirus update & vaccination forecast for more.
Disclaimer: While the transits and horoscopes indicate the general astrological weather, it is in no way indicating positive or negative influences upon your chart. If you want personalized information, you’ll need to book a reading with me.
Virgo will ask us to take care of our small intestine and digestion. “I am jumping with joy” is what we say when we do the Virgo exercise from my Vessel Building App. Check out the in-app subscription to get a deeper insight into the archetypes of the day within the app. You can also use the Virgo Essential Oil or the Virgo Phone Wallpaper, which is designed with the archetypal colors to create electrical impulses in the brain that stimulate biochemical processes in the body to transcend Virgo astrology.
If you need some more illumination in your life or want to get a clear idea of what the Virgo season will look like for you, get a chart reading with me. If you have some health goals, book a healing with me. If you’re a Virgo, your solar return (your birthday is coming up) book in an appointment with me to see what your next journey around the Sun has in store for you!
It would be wise to tap into the Virgo energy in a positive way with the Virgo Season 2020 Meditation. There you can access the 30-day window to harness the sunlight filtered through Virgo and optimize the month and sign within your chart. Even if you’re not a Virgo, you have the archetype within you that needs your attention.
ALSO, THIS WEEK: Mars, the planet of energy, aggression, and blood will go retrograde. This is a big bertha as it only happens about every two years. This is the planet of war and the zodiac sign of war. Come on you guys. Let’s be smart about this – we need to become peaceful warriors.
Mars has been faster this year than it was in 2019, and now it needs to reflect on where it has been.
When Mars is retrograde, its energies are building up within us to take off like a rocket when it goes direct on November 14th, 2020. It is of paramount importance to prepare for the Mars direct take-off during this retrograde period to avoid any form of tyranny or war. When we are victorious in our battles against our ego, we prevent external war. Whenever planets go retrograde, their influences are no longer being presented around us, instead they are arising from within us.
As Mars is retrograde in the sign it rules, Aries, the arising energies will be in the realm of authority, leadership, war, childhood, energy, vision, structure, and boundaries!! Plus Aries is the ruling archetype of 2020 (including the entire decade) So as you can see, this retrograde period is really about cleaning up the qualities of structure, transformation, and innovation.
Plus, Mars retrograde asking us to review our actions since the Spring Equinox/Aries Season re-presenting themes of COVID19 karma such as the fear around money, not having enough, and putting the material ahead of the spiritual. We will either move forward and get sucked into the black hole we barely escaped.
On the collective level, Mars is making a wrathful and indestructible split in reality (I’ve been talking about this for months). Don’t be surprised if people come into or out of your reality without forewarning, or you may be addressed by some old enemy or unresolved sexual deeds – this time will be intense as with all things Mars. We must fight for what or who we want to keep in our reality and fight-off what we want out.
Honestly, it’s a bit intimidating, but thank the cosmos we have that merciful energy from the beginning of the week. The Sun will also find itself in opposition to Neptune this week, making things a bit more cloudy than usual, so do some meditation to lift the clouds so that focus isn’t such a struggle. Getting high won’t fix it.
- The cosmic signature of the week is asking us to let go of revenge and allow the cosmos to keep the checks and balances.
- The gift of the week is a sense of duty and the ability to work hard to fulfill it.
- The challenge of the week is to surrender control and try to enjoy the good things in life.
For even deeper talks about spirituality and the world, beyond the news, check out our Speechless.
As we are in the Age of Aquarius, the Age of Information brings us the ability to know everything about anything! The only caveat is that it isn’t “for free”. Meaning, that in order to really receive information and integrate it, we need to pay for it. This is how we create a vessel, otherwise, it remains intellectual, an accessory to the mind. I hope you have found this complimentary forecast useful and insightful.
Have a wonderful week and I thank you for being the one who makes a difference by using DASH® Astrology.
Daily horoscope & important transits:
- Sunday: Rejoice! The next two days are pure light. Blocking out the astrology that wants to inflict negativity. Use the energy well and love life. We can overcome any feelings of not having enough today just by being grateful.
- Monday: Day two of positive energy. Be grateful for the blessings in your life to prolong this amazing energy revealed in the cosmos by great sages! Venus will also enter Leo opening up the heart and desire for more love.
- Tuesday: Mars is about to turn retrograde, but before it does, get your spiritual armor out because the battle will soon be redirected within. Love is the greatest weapon against the darkness and only the ego can misinterpret love for something sinister. Be intelligent!
- Wednesday: The Moon is in Gemini, in a critical degree. Be authentic. Mercury wants to speak upon words of love. Watch out for soothsayers because they can be enablers or naysayers in disguise. We need to work on our fate without soothing over responsibility.
- Thursday: Mars goes retrograde in Aries. This is the planet of war and the sign of war. Come on you guys – let’s be smart about this!
- Friday: Venus is healing the mind and sensitivities around identity. Self-discovery is the best cure for not knowing who you are. Don’t forget that the road of self-discovery intersects with the road of self-improvement.
- Saturday: Power struggles. Give and take where you can without giving away your power or what you’ve come to this earth to do. Just make sure your ego isn’t hijacking you – making you believe you are here to do one thing when you should be doing another.
Get Daily Wellness
You might also like…
- by Kari Field 3 MINUTE READ
- by Arik Xander 6 MINUTE READ
- by Arik Xander 9 MINUTE READ
- by Arik Xander 4 MINUTE READ
- by Kari Field 3 MINUTE READ
- by Arik Xander 6 MINUTE READ