6 Easy Ways To Increase The Vibration In Your Home
Creating space in your home brings in a flow of positive, inspiring, and creative energy. Clutter, however, promotes stagnant energy and can also attract negative entities. Clutter can also make you feel less motivated and even depressed.
Start by clearing your home of all the things you no longer need or use. This even includes those cupboards, closets or basements that are crammed with things that are often forgotten. A general rule to follow is that if you haven’t used it in a year or it doesn’t bring you joy, it’s probably time to let it go.
Lighting and Air
Dim lighting and stuffy air can also attract negative entities and impact your mood. In fact, dim lighting can slow down the vibration of energy, causing you to feel unmotivated or sluggish. During the day, open up the windows and curtains and light darker areas of the home with lamps that emit natural looking light. Himalayan Salt lamps are also fantastic for clearing away negative energy, stress and air pollutants. If air quality is an issue where you live, consider also investing in an air purifier or house plants.
White Sage has been used for centuries to drive away negative energies and keep your home safe and protected from unwelcome visitors. White Sage is also very healing and can help to calm nervous tension and to clear the air after arguments or a break-in. It is also great for creating a barrier between you and noisy or disruptive neighbors. To use, simply burn the sage allowing the smoke to fill the corners of your home. Walk around your space stating your intention to fill your home with positive and loving energy.
Sound is a powerful healer and can help to harmonize the vibration of your space. Singing bowls and bells come in different frequencies that can help stimulate different types of energy or chakras. They are also believed to balance the right and left sides of the brain and aid in stress reduction, meditation practices, and relaxation. These are perfect to use to cleanse your space or second-hand furniture, reduce anxiety about your living situation and promote peace and clarity.
Crystals are a great way to bring positivity in the home as they can absorb, clear and re-calibrate negative energy. Some of the best crystals to use include:
- Clear Quartz: helps strengthen positive energy in the home by absorbing and clearing negative energy. Can also help reduce fear, stress, and anxiety. Place the quartz around computers/TV, in the study, kitchen, in the main living space or anywhere you need clear, fresh energy.
- Rose Quartz: helps create harmony, trust and peaceful relationships within the home. It is perfect for couples or families looking to deepen their connection. Rose Quartz is best kept in the bedroom. If you are using it to promote a healthy, romantic relationship make sure you use two crystals.
- Amethyst: helps promote spiritual development and finding your higher purpose. It also helps to absorb negative entities, stagnant or stuck energy and is a powerful protector. It is also great for stimulating your intuition and creativity. Place amethyst in your home office, meditation room or in the main living space.
- Jade: helps promote family harmony, friendship, and mindfulness. It is also gently energizing and can help you feel grounded and supported. Jade is also said to promote good health and fortune. Place in your office, by the front door or in the main living area.
- Tiger’s Eye: helps protect your home and space from unwelcome visitors, negative entities, and energy. It also helps to create a stronger, more balanced energy in the home in order to motivate and help you set goals. Place in the home office or anywhere you need a boost of energy.
Diffusing essential oils or burning incense is another great way to cleanse your home and promote positive energy. Frankincense, Jasmine or Sandalwood are great options for incense as they promote protection and the clearing of lower energies. For essential oils, citrus scents like lemon and orange promote motivation and happiness, floral scents like Lavender and Rose help reduce anxiety and promote harmonious relationships and herbal or woody scents like Rosemary, Clary Sage, Jasmine and Patchouli help to ward off negative energies. Use essential oils in either a diffuser, oil burner or as a spray.
Your home is really where the heart is, so keeping it filled with positive energy will really allow you to thrive on your highest path.
Get Daily Wellness
You might also like…
- by Salona Carlisle 6 MINUTE READ
- by Mudassar Hussain 11 MINUTE READ
- by Dada Bhagwan 7 MINUTE READ
- by Mudassar Hussain 9 MINUTE READ
- by Tom Reilly 6 MINUTE READ
- by Dada Bhagwan 7 MINUTE READ