Simple, Easy-To-Make Sauerkraut Recipe
With my sauerkraut recipe, anyone can make their own wonderful sauerkraut. Not only can you save money, but you can boost up your immune system with probiotics.
For brine, use 1 to 4 tablespoons of regular salt per quarter of water. Use more salt, about 3 to 4 tablespoons if you’re in a place with a warmer climate.
Watch my video and try it out for yourself!
Please subscribe to my YouTube channel. Many blessings to everyone!
Dr. Paul Haider – Master Herbalist
Get Daily Wellness
You might also like…
- by Khyati Desai-Seltzer 13 MINUTE READ
- by Jacqueline Neuwirth 18 MINUTE READ
- by Jessie Feigert 5 MINUTE READ
- by Rishikul Ayurshala 5 MINUTE READ
- by Stefanie Juon 6 MINUTE READ
- by Dr. Paul Haider 37 SECONDS READ