Simple, Easy-To-Make Sauerkraut Recipe
With my sauerkraut recipe, anyone can make their own wonderful sauerkraut. Not only can you save money, but you can boost up your immune system with probiotics.
For brine, use 1 to 4 tablespoons of regular salt per quarter of water. Use more salt, about 3 to 4 tablespoons if you’re in a place with a warmer climate.
Watch my video and try it out for yourself!
Please subscribe to my YouTube channel. Many blessings to everyone!
Dr. Paul Haider – Master Herbalist
Get Daily Wellness
You might also like…
- by Dr. Paul Haider 25 SECONDS READ
- by Dr. Sofia Costa 8 MINUTE READ
- by Christina Tsiripidou 1 MINUTE READ
- by Silvina Duchini 10 MINUTE READ
- by Rebel Alchemy 13 MINUTE READ
- by Dr. Paul Haider 11 SECONDS READ