The Powerful Component In Natural Healing
There is one commonality in physical, mental, and emotional healing modalities: they all consist of the manipulation of energy. We are surrounded by and made of this powerful source. While science confirms energy cannot be created nor destroyed just converted or transformed, the question lies in…what type of energy are we emitting?
Energy vibrates at different frequencies. Most of us, at one point or another, have walked into a place and automatically read the energy of the room. Maybe you’ve met someone new and felt a sense of good or bad, an inkling to proceed or to run. Working with your own energy can raise your vibration, allowing a stronger connection to nature and source, and over-all balance in your health and well-being.
“One positive thought produces millions of positive vibrations.” – John Coltrane
Let’s take a quick look at a few alternative methods of healing and the magic in energy:
- Tai Chi: A flow of graceful movements that stimulate qi, or energy; improving health and wellness and the management of stress while increasing vitality. Thai Chi also builds discipline and growth in the mind and spirit.
- Acupuncture: Acupuncture utilizes the meridians (energy channels) to balance the flow of energy in the body, relieving anything from aches and pains to fatigue and anxiety.
- Reiki: A form of alternative medicine to channel universal energy aiding in the rejuvenation of physical and emotional well-being.
- Qigong: Including movements, breath, and meditation that can cultivate healing energy.
- Wicca: All witchcraft and spell casting is focusing your energy and intent on making the magic come to life. Wands and other objects are used to direct the energy, or magic within.
There are many other forms of healing through energy. To name a few: yoga, meditation, Ayurvedic and Chinese medicine, bars, exercise, or sound bathing. Most of us have a crystal or two knowing they can hold or dispel energy.
Our thoughts are another influential component to how we are feeling, they are energy after all. If you’ve heard of The Law of Attraction, it uses the power of thought and intent to create a particular outcome. If the mind is frequently stressed or in a constant negative thinking pattern it can take a toll on our body. Stress can actually be the cause of physical ailments like stomach ulcers or migraines. The negative thoughts and stress need somewhere to live and it shows itself in our physical and emotional health.
Food is an imperative energy source for our well-being, what type of foods we consume can affect our overall vibration. What we eat can either be harmful or healing. Processed foods, high sugar content, and alcohol can be a negative energy source leaving you feeling lethargic, igniting aches and pains, and affecting your mood. Fresh foods from the earth, grown in the sun, and nourished with rain are full of feel-good energy, increasing vitality, while not clouding your overall connection to source.
But what can we do with this information?
“You give life to what you give energy to.”
You Hold the Magic
Knowing the power of the energy within ourselves we can take steps each day to raise our vibration, keep emitting those positive vibes, and protect ourselves from certain physical and emotional turbulence.
- Connect with nature: This is so powerful that Japan has a specific term called Forest Bathing. Although we created a society where we are working inside, eating inside, resting inside, we are a part of nature. Spending time outside can enhance self-awareness and connection, increasing feelings of happiness. It can even reduce blood pressure, muscle tension, and reduce stress hormones.
- Healthy food choices: Food from the earth is always a valuable option. It’s been graced with the Sun’s energy, Mother Earth’s soil, and water from the heavenly sky. Veer away from processed foods, high sugar content, alcohol, and caffeine.
- Pay attention: At 1 million thoughts a minute, we don’t always notice all of the thoughts that flow through our mind. Once we become aware, we can evoke change. If you catch a negative thought replace it with the power of positivity. Rewire the “I’m not good enough”, to “I am worthy”.
- Live in gratitude: With this life we are blessed. One of my favorite quotes is “our deepest wounds are our greatest gifts”, even the hardships bring a lesson to be grateful for. If we live in the thought of gratitude and abundance it will grace our lives. If we live in a place of pain and turmoil, that too will surface in our lives.
- Meditate: Meditation holds a variety of benefits, including emotional health, enhancing self-awareness, clearing energy blocks, and a great way to strengthen your connection to source.
- Self-reflect – journal: Finding a form of turning inward that works for you. Journaling is a great form of transferring energy onto paper, releasing any stresses or confirming affirmations.
- Try energy healing methods: Yoga, Tai Chi, and Qigong are great modalities to connect movement to breath and mind to body. Allowing yourself to feel the life and the energy flowing through you. Reiki and Acupuncture are wonderful forms of alternative healing for energy blocks, and over-all enhancing physical and emotional well-being. There are many wonderful options to try and discover what sparks the magic within you.
You are love and light, born from the stars, and a blessing to the earth. Allow that beautiful energy to shine. <3
Get Daily Wellness
You might also like…
Reflect, Respect, & Release For The New Yearby Dena Gould 4 MINUTE READ
6 Ways To Increase Your Energyby Lubomira Kourteva 28 MINUTE READ
Pitta: Burning Out And Quiet Quittingby Veena Haasl-Blilie 10 MINUTE READ
You Are Your Life: The Core Reality And Truthby Spencer Martin 10 MINUTE READ
How To Engage All Five Senses Towards Higher Purposeby Lubomira Kourteva 26 MINUTE READ
5 Ways To Raise Your Vibration When You're Feeling Lowby Galitta Tassa 6 MINUTE READ