Baby Kale Salad With Pomogranate, Apple, Avocado And Walnuts (Recipe)
Red Wine Vinaigrette Ingredients
4 tbsp. red wine vinegar
1tbsp. Dijon mustard
1/4 cup + 2 tbsp. olive oil
1/4 cup green apple
Sea salt to taste
Cracked black pepper to taste
Red Wine Vinaigrette Directions
1) Add ingredients to Vitamix or other high-speed blender and blend until ingredients are blended and vinaigrette is emulsified.
2) Adjust sea salt and pepper to taste.
3) Serve with Baby Kale Salad and enjoy! Baby Kale Salad Ingredients
4 cups baby kale 1/2 cup pomegranate seeds 1/2 cup granny smith apple, diced 1/4 cup walnuts, roughly chopped 1/2 avocado, chopped 1/4 red onion, sliced Red Wine Vinaigrette
Baby Kale Salad Directions
1) In a large salad bowl, combine baby kale, pomegranate seeds, granny smith apple, walnuts, avocado, and red onion.
2) Add 1/4 cup of Red Wine Vinaigrette to salad and toss to coat.
3) Serve and enjoy!
Get Daily Wellness
You might also like…
- by Marissa Nolan 2 MINUTE READ
- by Dr. Paul Haider 6 MINUTE READ
- by Victoria Giang 2 MINUTE READ
- by Jill Ferguson 8 MINUTE READ
- by Elaine Gavalas 5 MINUTE READ
- by Elaine Gavalas 3 MINUTE READ