Roasted Asparagus with Lemon Thyme Clarified Butter
Lemon Thyme Clarified Butter Ingredients
4 oz. clarified butter or ghee
3 tbsp. fresh thyme
1 tbsp. grated lemon rind
Sea salt to taste
Lemon Thyme Clarified Butter Directions
1) Mix ingredients in food processor until thyme is chopped and ingredients thoroughly combined.
2) Adjust sea salt to taste.
3) Serve and enjoy!
Makes 4 oz.
Roasted Asparagus Ingredients
16 oz. asparagus, ends trimmed
Lemon Thyme Clarified Butter Sea salt and cracked black pepper to taste
Grated lemon rind (optional)
Roasted Asparagus Directions
1) Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2) Melt 1 tbsp. Lemon Thyme Clarified Butter.
3) Toss asparagus and 1 tbsp. melted Lemon Thyme Clarified Butter, sea salt and pepper on a baking sheet lined with aluminum foil, making sure to fully coat asparagus.
4) Roast asparagus for about 20 minutes, or until tender and golden.
5) Remove asparagus from oven and toss with an additional 1 tbsp. of Lemon Thyme Clarified Butter.
6) Adjust sea salt and pepper to taste.
7) Sprinkle asparagus with grated lemon rind, if desired.
8) Serve and enjoy!
Daily Wellness Inspiration & News!
You might also like…
- by Dr. Paul Haider 13 MINUTE READ
- by Kayla Matthews 7 MINUTE READ
- by Francesca Bongiovanni 4 MINUTE READ
- by Maria Fendrick 7 MINUTE READ
- by Roger Wilson 4 MINUTE READ
- by Dr. Paul Haider 7 MINUTE READ