The Healing Properties Of Mookaite
Mookaite is an Australian stone of bold, earthy-beauty with a fiery fusion of red and yellow energies. Originating from the Aboriginal tribes of the area, mookaite is considered to be a mother earth stone- that is, it helps the wearer connect to the electromagnetic frequencies of the earth. A rare stone, it’s only found in the Kennedy Ranges of Western Australia in the outcroppings of Mooka creek.
In the traditional Aboriginal language, ‘mooka’ means ‘running waters’ and refers to the numerous springs that run into the area. Mookaite is formed in these springs after radiolaria, a microscopic protozoa with a hard silica shell, were deposited over a millennia as sediment in shallow areas of the seabed. As water receded, the remains were solidified by silica in groundwater, and minerals created the beautiful colors we see today.
SEE ALSO: How To Leave Your Body At Will
This is a naturally earthy stone, so it’s no surprise it helps to heal energies associated with being grounded. If you’re looking to increase your self-confidence and find your deeper potential, this is your stone!
- Physical- Mookaite is a stabilizing stone associated with calm energy. This calm energy helps to boost the immune system, which in turn helps to slow the rate of aging.
- Emotional- A calm and stable mind allows us to examine and release negative energies and helps us to get in tune with our inner confidence.
- Spiritual- Spiritually speaking, mookaite stimulates the second chakra (sacral), which helps to boost intuition. When the solar plexus is in balance, we’re better able to interpret our own emotions and thoughts.
How to Use Mookaite
Anytime you’re using gemstones, it’s important to wear them as close to the skin as possible; this helps you to absorb the energy directly. Things like bracelets, bangles, necklaces, and earrings all do a wonderful job of helping to absorb this vibration! However, since this stone is specifically related to the second chakra, placing it on top of that area (such as in savasana) will help to bring about deeper healing- especially if you’re visualizing the stone’s energy healing you.
Get Daily Wellness
You might also like…
- by Angela Sudzukovic 8 MINUTE READ
- by Ashley Leavy 8 MINUTE READ
- by Matt Caron 4 MINUTE READ
- by Natasha Ganes 3 MINUTE READ
- by Faith Davis 5 MINUTE READ
- by Ashley Leavy 3 MINUTE READ