The Healing Properties Of Kyanite
Kyanite is a unique gemstone in that it’s like a universal bridge. An extraordinary crystal of connection, the high vibration and rapid transfers of energy create pathways where none existed before. It opens the mind, reinforcing psychic abilities and bridging gaps in communication, providing a link to receiving healing energy. It also aligns the chakras, bringing a calming effect to the whole being. It’s a fantastic stone for deep meditation.
If you ever feel like you need an anchor in your life, this is your stone. It will keep you in reality, even if your life feels like a really bad movie!
This is a powerful communication opener, physically, mentally, and spiritually. It’s one of the few stones that doesn’t absorb negative energy and never needs cleansing.
- Physical- Blue kyanite is a fantastic stone to have when it comes to health. It’s said to increase receptivity on a physical level, which means food is better absorbed. It can also help with adrenal glands and parathyroid glands. Many healers use this to help disorders of the muscular system, throat, and even the brain. Sometimes kyanite can also help heal minor infections and lower blood pressure. Surprisingly, it’s also been used as a natural pain reliever, making it a go-to healing stone post surgery.
- Mental- When it comes to wealth, blue kyanite is a total good-luck stone. Owning a blue kyanite and wearing it close to your body will fill you with the energies that will attract good luck to you!
- Spiritual- One of the most interesting things about kyanite is that it doesn’t retain negative energies, and therefore doesn’t require energetic cleansing. It balances the chakras by removing energy blockages.
How to Use Kyanite
Blue Kyanite is terrific to wear as jewelry, as you will always have its powerful energies close to your body. It’s a wonderful alternative to a blue sapphire and it’s best used for pendants, earrings, and necklaces. It looks even more exquisite when set in silver jewelry.
Not only is kyanite beautiful, but it’s also quite affordable and has an earthy appeal combined with a brilliant luster.
Get Daily Wellness
You might also like…
- by Naima Woodson 7 MINUTE READ
- by Catherine Palmer 7 MINUTE READ
- by Angela Sudzukovic 8 MINUTE READ
- by Ashley Leavy 8 MINUTE READ
- by Matt Caron 4 MINUTE READ
- by Natasha Ganes 3 MINUTE READ