Get Rid Of Negativity And Be Happy!
We are all aware of the ill effects of negativity in our lives. We become pessimistic in our thoughts, antagonistic and unenthusiastic in our speech and our actions invariably reinforce our bleak view of things. Whilst this can occur consciously, this negative state of mind may well be entrenched on a subconscious level.
The impact of negativity upon ourselves directly include the following:
• You suffer from ill health through adverse thinking.
• You create obstacles for yourself during the unfolding of circumstances.
• You influence and impact those around with the same adverse impact.
• By being governed by your inner emotions of anger, pride, deceit and greed you suffer the dire consequences which include hatred, jealousy, comparison, contempt, expectation or demands from others or opinions formed towards others.
• Crucially, your next life will be ruined by binding demerit karmas through bad inner intent.
In this world, only the ‘positive’ will give you happiness; the ‘negative’ will give you nothing but a great deal of grief and make you upset.
The secret of replacing negativity by positivity from your present life is by implementing the below:-
• Beginning to accept events or circumstances with a positive mindset.
• Altering the way you view and handle your relationships – there is goodness in everyone, you just have to search for it. As you look for goodness in others you will begin to see the same qualities rise within yourself.
• Maintain a positive ego such that it does not want to hurt any living being even to the slightest extent. Hence, by changing your inner intent and remaining sincere you will begin to see changes internally and externally.
• Surround yourself with people who are of good virtues and moral standing.
• If negative or hurtful thoughts do occur through the mind, speech or by action – then ask for forgiveness towards the person concerned. By performing this act of asking for forgiveness you are mending your relationship. The person concerned will not harbour ill will towards you, and you will feel at peace internally.
• For all the above strategies, you must remain sincere even when your mind tries to show you opposing thoughts – do not give in to them!
By maintaining to remain positive you are automatically destroying the negative. With your positive inner intent, you will sail through life! However, with a negative thought you will struggle with every aspect of your life, bringing misery and suffering to yourself.
“As long as there is happiness within, no man will spoil anything for others. Only an unhappy person will spoil things for others. An unhappy person will instigate others. A happy person will try to make others happy.” – Inner happiness can permanently be achieved after knowing the Self. By attaining the knowledge of the Self, one understands ‘Who am I’, and ‘What I am not’. And it is possible via Akram vignan unrevealed by Param Pujya Dada Bhagwan. Through Akram Vignan, a person is on the side of positivity effortlessly and negativity seizes to exist, rather one resides in his own true Self which is an abode of eternal bliss.
To read more on: https://www.dadabhagwan.org/path-to-happiness/self-help/positive-thinking/
Get Daily Wellness
You might also like…
- by Michelle Davis 6 MINUTE READ
- by Arik Xander 11 MINUTE READ
- by Tonya J. 9 MINUTE READ
- by miles murray 6 MINUTE READ
- by Arik Xander 9 MINUTE READ
- by Nerisha Maharaj 6 MINUTE READ