Ganesh’s Top 3 Mantras For Success
In India, Ganesh is often prayed to before embarking upon any business endeavor or trip. It’s thought his invocation brings protection and success. These Ganpati Mantras (Ganesh mantras, can be a powerful tool to stir the mind and create lasting change in your life.
Making a Path/Prayer for Success- Maha Ganapati Mool Mantra
Om shreem hreem kleem klowm
Vara varatha sarvajanamay
Tanno danti prachodayat
This mantra is invoked to remove any obstacles one might face in a new venture so he can enlighten us as to where we should go. It’s recommended this mantra be repeated 1008 times for true effectiveness. Most people chant for 21 days, 108 times every day! That’s some serious chanting, but well worth it if you’re serious about finding success.
- Aum- the holy word
- Shreem Hreem Kleem Klowm- invocation of gods or goddesses
- Ganpathaye- Ganesha
- Varadhe- keep away
- Sarvjanmaye- everything to do with
- Vasmaanya- arguments or quibbles
- Swaha- holy chant
- Ekdantay Vidmahe- I bow to the lord with one tusk
- Vakratundaya Vidmahe- I worship the lord who has a curved trunk
- Tanno Danti Prachodayat- may the virtuous one guide us to the honorable path
- Om Shantih- Oh lord! Give us peace, give us peace
Clearing Current Obstacles- Om Vakratundaya Hum
When things seem to not be going your way, you can chant this mantra to get Ganesh to help remove those that are providing obstacles for you. In this case, the “Hum” means delay no more in straightening paths.
Removing Obstacles to Healing- Aum Ganadhyakshaya Namah
If you’re in need of healing, or especially if you need to heal a group of people, this mantra will help. This mantra is more intense than the others, and requires more dedication. It’s recommended that you chant for 48 days, 108 times per day. On the 48th day, it becomes intense meditation, and the prayers are more easily received.
Get Daily Wellness
You might also like…
- by Michelle Davis 6 MINUTE READ
- by Arik Xander 11 MINUTE READ
- by Tonya J. 9 MINUTE READ
- by miles murray 6 MINUTE READ
- by Arik Xander 9 MINUTE READ
- by Nerisha Maharaj 6 MINUTE READ