Stress Is Linked to 90% Of All Diseases
New studies show that stress is directly linked to 90% of all diseases. Stress causes high blood sugar, high blood pressure, heart disease, sleep problems, Alzheimer’s, IBS, cancer, ulcers and other autoimmune diseases. It also contributes to mental health issues, depression and anxiety.
Check out the link below for more information and a 10-minute stress test for free!
Get Daily Wellness
You might also like…
- by Jodie Oakes 30 MINUTE READ
- by Dr. Paul Haider 36 SECONDS READ
- by Dr. Paul Haider 20 SECONDS READ
- by Veena Haasl-Blilie 6 MINUTE READ
- by Dr. Paul Haider 35 SECONDS READ
- by Dr. Paul Haider 19 SECONDS READ