Stress Is Linked to 90% Of All Diseases
New studies show that stress is directly linked to 90% of all diseases. Stress causes high blood sugar, high blood pressure, heart disease, sleep problems, Alzheimer’s, IBS, cancer, ulcers and other autoimmune diseases. It also contributes to mental health issues, depression and anxiety.
Check out the link below for more information and a 10-minute stress test for free!
Get Daily Wellness
You might also like…
- by Veena Haasl-Blilie 14 MINUTE READ
- by Veena Haasl-Blilie 18 MINUTE READ
- by Kacey Kingry 7 MINUTE READ
- by Dr. Paul Haider 27 SECONDS READ
- by Veena Haasl-Blilie 12 MINUTE READ
- by Rebel Alchemy 0 SECONDS READ