Five Ways To Feel Happier
1. Try meditation. Think about what you’re grateful for. Be thankful for the things and people in your life that bring you joy. Remember that each day is a gift as are the loved ones around you. You can’t feel bleak for too long with a grateful mindset!
2. Decorate with fresh flowers. There’s just something about the bright beauty and intoxicating smell of flowers that will always be uplifting. I believe flowers are a gift from spirit made just for that purpose! Even a single flower in a vase will go a long way in bringing on a sense of goodwill and appreciation!
3. Buy a new perfume or cologne. Smells make a big difference in how you feel. When you smell a skunk, not so happy! But a spritz of cologne or perfume immediately tells the brain that there is something pretty amazing in your vicinity! Certain people enjoy different smells, so pick one you love!
4. Take a walk and enjoy the fresh air. There’s nothing like Mother Nature to lift your spirits. Just breathing fresh air can change your thought processes. When you realize that the earth is your sustenance, not only do you want to enhance and protect it but you are thankful to have such an amazing ecosystem to be a part of!
5. Redecorate your home. Changing your living space is a very influential way to feel happier. You don’t have to do anything drastic. Simply move your furniture around. Maybe invest in some furniture throws or new rugs. A little bit of money can go a long way in making your home feel fresh and inviting!
Get Daily Wellness
You might also like…
- by Veena Haasl-Blilie 8 MINUTE READ
- by Jodie Oakes 21 MINUTE READ
- by Arik Xander 9 MINUTE READ
- by Jodie Oakes 26 MINUTE READ
- by Mia Barnes 7 MINUTE READ
- by Manou Fines 26 MINUTE READ