Find Confidence In The Face Of Fear
Authentic living arms us against fear. But how to tap into our authenticity?
Sometimes fearful thoughts sneak up on us. They can feel automatic and unavoidable, but with introspection and intention, we can find the strength to know when to listen to fear and when to move beyond it.
Our authentic self is who we are at the core, and once we are able to tap into that deep authenticity, without apology, we can trust our intuition. There are two ways to get started:
- Reflect on a time you overcame something that seemed insurmountable at the time. Really imagine that moment again, and tap into the energy that enabled you to move forward.
- Now it’s time to do an inventory. Specifically, reflect your life today, if only for a few sentences, every day. What situations or circumstances energize you and give you confidence now?
After answering these simple questions, you’ve done enough self study to get in touch with your confident inner self, your authentic self. As you move forward, call to mind these sensations of being you. The true you. And try to imagine yourself in a situation where you have lacked confidence, then pull up this energy. This inner you.
The authentic you is strong and capable. Remembering that takes practice, but it is possible.
Get Daily Wellness
You might also like…
- by Sanket Kalambe 6 MINUTE READ
- by Amelia Taylor 8 MINUTE READ
- by Paisley Hansen 5 MINUTE READ
- by Paige Swanson 12 MINUTE READ
- by Gillian Sanger 9 MINUTE READ
- by Jennifer Ott 6 MINUTE READ