Join Mellara Anzenberger and Suzy Dito, accomplished meditation and yoga practitioners and teachers, to learn how to use the Living In Awareness practice in our daily lives. Through honest mindful reconciliation and witnessing our lives can lead with love and feel more settled.
This is the path of the heart that brings a deeper wisdom, compassion, and peace into a daily lives. The beautiful and serene Westerbeke Ranch will be our home for three incredible and insightful days filled with yin and flow yoga, breath work, meditation, spiritual discussions, and farm to table meals
What’s included for the week?
● 2 nights + 3 days accommodation – your choice of double, groups of 3-4, or single occupancy bungalow (couples welcome)
● Opening Ceremony
● Vegetarian/vegan meals provided
● Daily morning Yoga + Meditation
● Evening Yoga Nidra practice
● Workshops on understanding your body through Living In Awareness
● Workshops on Breathwork techniques, known as pranayama
● Water swims in the pool or jacuzzi
● Nature walks through the incredible retreat grounds + surrounding farmland
What is included at additional cost?
● Westerbeke’s offering of a variety of healing massages (see website for details)
● Price is $999 – $1550 depending on the accommodation you would like to purchase
Mellara is a teacher of Dassanayaka Yoga and Living in Awareness in Northern California. She was born in Queensland, Australia, and at the age of seventeen moved to Los Angeles.
In 2015, after eighteen years teaching yoga, Mellara studied for two years at the Dassanayaka Yoga Centre in Melbourne, Australia, under the guidance of Sri Lankan yoga teacher, chef, healer, intuitive, former Buddhist monastic, and the founder of Living In Awareness practice, Channa Dassanayaka.
Mellara leads workshops, retreats, and trainings in the U.S and internationally and lives in the San Francisco Bay Area with her husband, Mike and their children.
Send this to a friend