A Luxury One Day Retreat in the Kent countryside, UK
– for Women Approaching Menopause
In a supportive space with like-minded people, you will have the time to feel your way through the often overlooked aspect of your approaching menopause: as a coming of age.
Designed to give you maximum benefit whilst remaining nurturing and unhurried, the full programme includes:
– Individual reflection, group discussion, holistic observances and practical exercises
– Time outside in nature (weather permitting)
– Lunch and refreshments (dietary requirements catered for)
– Gift bag to support your process during the retreat
Option to add, either day before or after the retreat:
– Overnight accommodation in a private en suite room
– Use of local hotel spa
Join us for a relaxed day and you will leave with more confidence to approach your menopause as more than a catalogue of symptoms to be managed.
This one day retreat is based on the HART Process and will give you the time and space to feel your way into a new way of approaching your menopause.
I am a Milestone Mentor who supports women as they prepare to cross the major thresholds in their lives, from puberty to menopause and the many joyous and heart-breaking stops along the way. Combining more than 18 years of holistic training and practise with a lifetime of personal experience, I have a particular passion for helping my clients to feel whole and able to live their best possible life. I work in many different ways: conducting ceremonies, hosting retreats, facilitating group programmes and working one-to-one. Get in touch to find out more.