Take time for yourself and your well-being. Ayurveda, the ancient medicinal and lifestyle science, teaches that we need to reset our body and check our lifestyle on a regular basis, at least yearly. Using its principles, we will give our body, mind, and spirit a chance to “Detox” – meaning heal, reconnect, be mindful, and loving.
What do we mean by Detox practice?
Detox the body with the practice of Yoga, sauna session, healing session, and eating nutritious foods.
Detox of the mind with meditation practice, by taking a break from the internet, and learning tools to apply in everyday life after the retreat.
Detox of the heart first and foremost by practicing self-care.
We want your retreat experience to have the best of all worlds:
* Relax and Retreat from everyday life, responsibilities, and stressors
* Transformation and rejuvenation through yoga and meditation classes
* Gentle detox with Ayurvedic foods, teas, smoothies, sauna
* Healing and growth through Educational workshops
* And free time to simply be, let go, and enjoy.
All of Hari OM retreats are carefully crafted and designed taking into consideration the teachings of yoga, healing and nutrition of Ayurveda, and love of nature.
YOUR RETREAT PACKAGE INCLUDES
* 4 day, 3 night stay in cozy Zen Garden Guesthouse
* Healthy plant-based foods cooked by Ayurvedic principles: daily breakfast, lunch and dinners on retreat days; dinner the first night and breakfast the last morning
* Specialty healthy drinks like smoothies, juices, and teas made with fresh fruit and herbs
* Yoga classes guided by Hari OM founder Matea
* Guided meditation with reiki, essential oils, and sound healing
* Introduction to meditation and its calming benefits, plus personalized advice from a specialist about de-stressing in everyday life
* 1 Ayurveda Holistic health workshop
* 1 Ayurvedic dosha test, consultation, and lifestyle tips
* 1 Ayurvedic cooking workshop
* 1 detox sauna and spa session
* 1 detox massage, reiki, or chakra balancing session
DAILY SCHEDULE (tentative)
* 7:30 am Breakfast
* 9 am Yoga class
* 10:30 am Special event time: Workshops; Healing (massage, therapy, consultations)
* 12 – 2 pm Lunch
* 3 – 5 pm Free time: rest or explore
* 5:30 pm Evening meditation/Sauna and Spa visit
* 7 pm Dinner / Ayurveda cooking workshop / Evening city visit
About Varazdin and Zen Garden Guesthouse
Explore baroque Croatia, practice yoga and meditation, learn valuable tools to aid your own life and grow in a wellness career, make meaningful connections with like-minded individuals from all over the world, and leave feeling reconnected and ready to share your love for yoga with the world.
Cozy private guesthouse with a garden yard, yoga terrace deck, in a quiet neighborhood, walking distance to the center of town, popular tourist sites and landmarks. Amenities like Free Wifi and daily tea available.
Matea Zajec began her yoga journey at a young age, practicing bhakti-yoga, meditation, and asana. When she was a child, she suffered from various illnesses, until her mother found Ayurveda and she was quickly cured.
Matea is an E-RTY 500, and the founder of Hari OM Yoga & Wellness. She is also an Aerial and SUP yoga teacher, Tibetan singing bowl sound healer, Ayurvedic practitioner, Jyotish Vedic astrologer, Meditation teacher and Reiki master.