3 day / 4 night Intensive Residential Retreat
Amboli – Western Ghats, Maharashtra, India
Yoga Alliance Continuing Education Certificate
Take 3 days out of your busy schedule to relax and rejuvenate in order to create perfect health and experience the basics of Ayurveda, Yoga and personal well-being.
• Deepen Mind-Body Understanding
• Daily Immersive Experiences on Creating Perfect Health
• Daily Yoga & Meditation
• Nature Walks
• Healthy Diet
Philosophy of Ayurveda: 4 Aims and Stages of Life & Samkhya Philosophy
1. Introductory understanding of of Ayurveda & dinacarya (daily health routine).
2. Introductory understanding of the philosophical foundation of Ayurveda,
3. including the 4 aims and stages of life from Yogic vision of life.
4. Introductory understanding of the main elements of samkhya philosophy.
The 5 Elements & 20 Gunas:
1. Introductory understanding of the 5 elements/ mahābhūtas.
2. The 10 pairs of gunas, in English and Sanskrit.
Mani Raman is the lead teacher at Yoga Vana, and has trained thousands of international Yoga teachers over the last twenty years. You can learn more about Mani Raman on his personal website www.maniraman.org. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Send this to a friend