Learn Ayurvedic nutrition tailored to your personal needs – based on your UNIQUE BODY-MIND COMPOSITION (Dosha). We will learn easy to apply tips to maintain or improve your health and wellbeing with nutrition.
Natural medicine, from Earth, on your plate.
What is Ayurvedic Nutrition?
* Ayurveda is best described in few words as the oldest medicinal system
* The literal translation of the word is “Knowledge (or science) of Life”
* It gives us tools to live a balanced healthy life
* Our daily habits play a big role in our health and wellbeing
* Our nutrition habits can be a source of health or disease
* Food is a source of Prana – Life force
* Different foods have specific qualities, elements and tastes
* Eating according to our dosha or body-mind composition is a source of health and balance
* There is NO one-size-fits-all approach – adjust your dietary habits to your specific composition and needs
* Apply the personalized tips for your unique needs
Matea Zajec began her yoga journey at a young age, practicing bhakti-yoga, meditation, and asana. When she was a child, she suffered from various illnesses, until her mother found Ayurveda and she was quickly cured.
Matea is an E-RTY 500, and the founder of Hari OM Yoga & Wellness. She is also an Aerial and SUP yoga teacher, Tibetan singing bowl sound healer, Ayurvedic practitioner, Jyotish Vedic astrologer, Meditation teacher and Reiki master.