Ayurvedic medicine – Ayurveda – is one of the world’s oldest holistic healing systems, originating in India thousands of years ago. Ayur stands for “life”, and Veda means “knowledge”, therefore Ayurveda translates to “Science of Life”.
In this Ayurveda Health Coach Training, you will learn the foundations of Ayurveda and become a certified Ayurvedic Health Coach from Hari OM School of Yoga and Ayurveda; you will also receive 45h continuing education credits from Yoga Alliance.
Combine retreat experience with an educational course.
Enjoy one of our beautiful locations, practice yoga, and take daily educational workshops on Ayurveda, healing science, and counterpart to yoga practice.
This is an immersion-style course, offering intensive study over the course of a week. The course includes morning yoga classes and afternoon theory and practice hours. You will have free time to explore the area and enjoy Costa Rica, therefore the course also resembles an educational retreat.
Your Ayurveda Health Coach package includes
* 7 day/6 night accommodation
* Daily yoga and meditation classes (part of Yoga & Ayurveda Teacher training)
* Daily Ayurvedic and plant-based lunch
* Sound bath with reiki and essential oils
* Daily educational workshops
* Ayurveda cooking class and dinner
* Specialty event – mandala beach meditation
Seminar & Workshop topics
* Benefits of Ayurveda healing methods and lifestyle
* Five elements
* Three doshas (body-mind composition)
* Ayurveda anatomy: Seven chakras
* Ayurveda anatomy: Five koshas (Bodies): Physical, Energy, Mental, Emotional, Spiritual
* Ayurvedic nutrition
* Ayurveda and Yoga
* Mindful lifestyle
* Dosha test and evaluation
Join our Ayurveda Health Coach training!
Matea Zajec began her yoga journey at a young age, practicing bhakti-yoga, meditation, and asana. When she was a child, she suffered from various illnesses, until her mother found Ayurveda and she was quickly cured.
Matea is an E-RTY 500, and the founder of Hari OM Yoga & Wellness. She is also an Aerial and SUP yoga teacher, Tibetan singing bowl sound healer, Ayurvedic practitioner, Jyotish Vedic astrologer, Meditation teacher and Reiki master.