The land of God, adorned with the incredible beauty of Mother Nature, Kerala is the real home of Ayurveda. Get acquainted with the intensive knowledge of Ayurvedic meals and the art of cooking them with Rishikul Ayurshala’s cooking classes in Kerala. Find a way to escape from the modern packaged food culture and enjoy completely natural eating with Ayurvedic cooking courses in India. Just by being in the vicinity of Ayurveda experts, learn various secrets of the ancient science to gift you the most amazing experience this year.
Cooking courses in Varkala, Kerala is organized with an aim to help students gain an outlook of Ayurvedic eating theories. Basic principles of Ayurvedic food and digestion shall be imparted during the course of the program. It is an opportunity to gain a deeper understanding of the doshas and the impact of various food items on each of the doshas. The program will run for 7 days and 25 hours in Rishikul Ayurshala’s ashram in Varkala.
● Learn about the fundamentals of Ayurveda including its effects on human anatomy.
● Role of Ayurveda in one’s daily life- eating habits and energy consumption.
● Explanation of the six tastes as mentioned in Ayurvedic texts.
● The art of cooking various types of meals to stay connected with the natural way of living all the time, anywhere and everywhere.
● Vata, Pitta, and Kapha- we will take you through an intensive session focused on tri-doshas.
● Get acquainted with the nature of food and seasons associated with different food items.
● Learn how to boost nutrient absorption by the body from the food we intake.
● Introduction to Yoga, based on human living style, and how to include yogic principles in one’s daily life.
● Education of toxins, according to Ayurveda. The methods of removing these toxins with various Ayurvedic foods and herbs.
● Explanation of 10 different types of Ayurvedic meals.
● Interaction with our Ayurveda experts regarding personal health issues or other problems.
● Learn about three types of food- Sattvic, Rajasic, Tamasic.
● Impact of each food on the wellbeing of one’s mind, body and soul.
● Understand how to make your food more delicious with the knowledge of Indian and Ayurvedic spices.
Fee Details: New offer price for the 7-day course is USD 440.
Kindly contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or +91 706006054 in case of an issue.
For more information about the courses, please visit our website: www.rishikulayurshala.com
About Rishikul Ayurshala: The Ayurveda wing of Rishikul Yogshala, Rishikul Ayurshala is one of the most prestigious institutes for herbal science education and Ayurvedic treatment in South Asia. Headquartered in the World Ayurveda Capital, Kerala, the Ayurshala is aimed at pushing the Ayurveda movement all across the globe. The school’s mission is to bring millions of people under its umbrella of Ayurvedic knowledge. Hundreds of aspirants get benefitted in the shadow of the organization’s well-qualified professionals, who deliver authentic education derived from the ancient teachings. Panchakarma treatment, Hair loss therapy, Ayurvedic massage course, etc. are some of the major programs organized by the Ayurveda Institute in Kerala.