We invite you to come immerse yourself in the art of living wholistically in mind, body and spirit with NATURAL STATE OF BEING RETREAT! By Wholistic, we mean that which is whole, balanced and therefore, complete.
The heart and soul of this retreat is rooted in the ancient sister systems of Ayurveda and Yoga (combination of Hatha, Vinyasa and Yin), two practices that have personally transformed my relationship to a balanced healthy life and guided me on the path I’m on today. While the wisdom and life practice of Ayurveda dates back 5000 years old, the art of modern wholistic living welcomes all curious seekers and travellers who wish to expand and live life more fully, balanced and connected!
Imagine yourself when you’ve arrived on the magical island of Koh Phangan,
Thailand – a luscious island teeming with nature’s abundant tropical breeze, rolling mountains, sparkling blue ocean waves and crunchy crystal quartz.
For 8 days, you gather with like-minded travellers to convene as a small community in conscious curiosity and practice of healthy and joyful living in the ever-flowing oneness with mother nature herself.
With each day that passes, you unplug from the daily stresses of life and expand your mind and body with the gifts of the ancient Vedas. You commit to channeling your inner voice through meditations and yoga asanas designed for your healing journey, and eat only the highest quality, locally sourced and seasonally prepared Ayurvedic vegetarian meals that leave your mind and body feeling energized, clear and fully authentic.
– Connect to the source of all wholistic healing with an experienced Ayurveda practitioner
– Fill up your energy tanks and expand your practice and knowledge base with daily meditation, Yoga and Ayurveda workshops
– Truly unplug and relax with an intimate group against the backdrop of a stunning tropical oasis in the comforts of a traditional Thai-style villa
– Become stronger mentally, emotionally, spiritually and physically and in time, find more clarity and purpose in life
– Enjoy the beautiful offerings and adventure of magical Koh Phangan
– Return home fully recharged, refreshed and even ready to live more wholistically
– Feel empowered upon your return with ongoing support from the retreat team!
Know you’ve made a difference. 5% of retreat proceeds will go to the Thai Child Development Foundation, a good friend’s organization that supports local underprivileged Thai children with medical care, education and personal development support!
Nancy brings AGAPE ZOE to the magical island Koh Phangan and will organize the first Holistic Gathering.
As the founder of the Wholistic Island Retreats, Wholistic Coach, Yoga Teacher, Reiki
Master and Ayurvedic Expert. AGAPE ZOE is in very safe hands. She calls Koh Phangan
home since three years, where she is living her dream and passion.
After a very stressful time in her job as Key Account Manager, she embarked on the
journey to herself more than five years ago. She followed her heart and listened
carefully to what her body and soul needed to be in harmony again.
Send this to a friend