Firefly is going to Colombia, and we want you to join us! Cartagena, located on Colombia’s Caribbean coast, combines beautiful, romantic urban spaces with some of the most picturesque beaches in the world.
On this 7-day trip, you’ll have the opportunity to see some of Cartagena’s most iconic sites, including the colonial walled city and fortress. Enjoy wellness activities such as daily yoga (sometimes 2x/day); fun water adventures that include kayaking and a boat ride to the Rosario Islands with snorkeling; plus cultural tours such as a cooking class, a city walking tour, and the unique opportunity to visit Totumo mud volcano and experience the healing properties of the mud.
Grab your passport and get ready to explore this wonderful city in Colombia!
– Daily yoga classes appropriate for all levels
– Visit and immerse yourself in the Totumo mud volcano
– City walking tour of Cartagena
– Kayak city tour and Cartillogrande Beach
– Choose between Salsa Dancing or a Drum Workshop
– Motorboat ride and snorkeling in the Rosario Islands
– Visit the Bazurto Market and partake in a hands-on cooking class
Other Included Services:
– One airport transfer per group privately in an air-conditioned vehicle
– Transportation privately in an air-conditioned vehicle during the tours mentioned on the program
– Official English-Speaking guide service during the mentioned program
My second chance at life came at 31 years old when a blood clot in my coronary artery resulted in heart attack. I chose to pursue a second career in health and wellness to help people find their path to better health.
I started Firefly Community LLC because I believe that what the world needs most is for each person to uncover their passion and live an inspired life. We all have a unique gift, and it’s my mission to help you ignite your inner light so that you can shine!