Immerse yourself in Ayurveda with this educational retreat (50-hour continuing education credits with Yoga Alliance available).
You will learn in-depth the nature of the three doshas and its effect on the body, mind, and environment around us.
We will learn about the practical application of various tools including yoga, chakra balancing, oil therapies, nutritional planning, and dosha imbalances diagnosis.
This is your chance to learn beyond the principles and change your life and those who seek natural, essential, non-aggressive remedies for any ailment.
Combine a retreat with educational training, and study Ayurveda in-depth. Learn tools that you can apply in your own life and personal path, as well as share with others.
Topics & Workshops:
* A deeper study of Doshas
* Dosha personality traits, qualities and behavior patterns
* Ayurveda yoga classes and chakra balancing
* Ayurvedic consultations
* Speaking to clients
* Preparing Ayurvedic nutrition plan and lifestyle advice
* Ayurvedic therapies: Pancha Karma, Shirodhara, Cupping
* A deeper study of Ayurvedic Nutrition
* Nutrition by dosha and creating a food plan
* Mindful eating and ritual of preparing and eating foods
* Vedic sciences: Introduction to Jyotish (Vedic Astrology)
* Ayurveda philosophy: Samkhya and its relationship to Yoga
Who is this course for?
* Individuals looking to embark on a Wellness path and career
* Yoga teachers who want to learn complementary knowledge that will specialize them in teaching private yoga classes, specific sequencing for certain health goals, creative teaching and sequencing, and advising to their clients
* Wellness professionals and health coaches looking to deepen their knowledge of Ayurveda
* Therapists, dietitians, nutritionists, healers looking to implement Ayurveda in their current practice
* Individuals learning Ayurveda for their personal health and well-being
* Ayurveda Fundamentals training
* NOTE: If you have not attended our Ayurveda Fundamentals or Hari OM Yoga & Ayurveda 200hr teacher training, but you have other education or experience in Ayurveda and health coaching, you can still apply and your case will be reviewed on an individual basis (pre-qualification testing may apply)
* 8am Breakfast
* 9am Yoga class
* 10:30 am Ayurveda class time (theory)
* 12:30pm Lunch break
* 2pm – 4:30pm Ayurveda class time (practice)
* 5pm Evening Meditation
Matea Zajec began her yoga journey at a young age, practicing bhakti-yoga, meditation, and asana. When she was a child, she suffered from various illnesses, until her mother found Ayurveda and she was quickly cured.
Matea is an E-RTY 500, and the founder of Hari OM Yoga & Wellness. She is also an Aerial and SUP yoga teacher, Tibetan singing bowl sound healer, Ayurvedic practitioner, Jyotish Vedic astrologer, Meditation teacher and Reiki master.