Hari OM 300-hour Yoga and Ayurveda teacher training is an in-depth program to study the tradition of Yoga and her sister science, Ayurveda.
The teachings are focused on the classical yoga traditions while bringing it into context in modern times. Our goal is to make you a knowledgeable, talented, and truly amazing yoga instructor.
This is a perfect education for certified yoga teachers looking to reach the “next level” of teaching and practicing yoga and meditation, by polishing and acquiring new skills and knowledge about the practice of Yoga and Ayurveda.
Upon completion, you will receive a 300-hour certification from Hari Om School of Yoga and Yoga Alliance. You will also graduate with an Ayurveda Health Coach certificate.
Why take our training?
The aim of this training is to dive deep into the yoga teaching and practice: by understanding the cosmic geometry of your body, the Yantra (machine) which carries you in this world, you will restore your connection to the intelligence that goes beyond the intellect; We call this Mukti or self-realization. This training is rooted in the philosophy of bhakti-yoga and the ancient practice and legacy of Adi-Yogi: Shiva the original Yogi. (The OG)
Open to all Yogis and teachers of any type of Asana, this training is designed to make you a very proficient and exemplary yoga teacher through the careful study of philosophy, anatomy, and verbal instruction.
Beyond yoga, students will be introduced to its sister science, Ayurveda. Ayur stands for life, and Veda for knowledge, therefore Ayurveda represents the ‘science of life’, an ancient medicinal and lifestyle tradition that perfectly complements yoga. The two together form a perfect toolset for a healthy, wholesome lifestyle! Keep the body healthy with yoga asana and Ayurvedic healing and nutrition principles, maintain mental and emotional peace, and find balance with mindfulness lifestyle practices.
* Yoga asana (poses) theory and practice
* Introduction to different schools and styles of yoga
* Yoga history and lineages
* Yoga anatomy
* Pranayama and benefits of breathwork
* Yoga philosophy and history: Bhagavad-Gita, Yoga Sutras by Patanjali
* Samkhya philosophy: the foundation of Yoga & Ayurveda
* Meditation and mindfulness in everyday life, theory and practice
* Types of Meditation
* Introduction to Tibetan singing bowl meditation
* Ayurveda Fundamental principles
* Introduction to Ayurvedic nutrition
* The connection between Ayurveda and Yoga
* Using Ayurveda in Yoga classes and Yoga practice in Ayurvedic healing
* Ayurvedic consultations
* Five elements, doshas (bodily constitution) and gunas (modes of nature)
* Energy centers of the body, Chakras and Bandhas
* Yoga ethics and the seat of the teacher
* Yoga entrepreneur, intro to marketing, branding and online presence
* Teaching practicum, group and private yoga classes
* Yoga sequencing for specific types of classes
* Yoga as therapy, injury prevention and management, yoga for athletes
* Advanced sequencing techniques (based in Vinyasa and Anusara)
* Introduction into prenatal yoga
* Vedic sciences: Introduction to Jyotish Vedic astrology
Matea Zajec began her yoga journey at a young age, practicing bhakti-yoga, meditation, and asana. When she was a child, she suffered from various illnesses, until her mother found Ayurveda and she was quickly cured.
Matea is an E-RTY 500, and the founder of Hari OM Yoga & Wellness. She is also an Aerial and SUP yoga teacher, Tibetan singing bowl sound healer, Ayurvedic practitioner, Jyotish Vedic astrologer, Meditation teacher and Reiki master.