Join Firefly for a winter retreat in the mountains of Colorado to gain tools to tackle all that life throws at you. This weekend (2 nights/3 days) of yoga, hiking / snowshoeing, soaking in the hot springs, and connecting with others will leave you feeling inspired, refreshed and ready to create the life you want!
This retreat will include an optional challenging hike (or snowshoe – depending on how much snow we have) in the Rockies for those who want to experience the incredible views, and enjoy the fresh mountain air while getting a great workout hiking at altitude.
Learn More: https://www.fireflycommunity.com/colorado-winter-retreat
Firefly designs retreats intended to help you connect with yourself, others, and nature. We believe that pressing pause, and stepping away from your day-to-day grind allows you to tap into your passion and purpose. We want to help you ignite your life, so you can thrive.
This weekend in the mountains of Colorado will include:
– Daily yoga classes appropriate for all levels including vinyasa-style practice to energize and yin practice to recuperate and restore
– Meals beginning with dinner Friday evening and ending with breakfast on Sunday morning; a packed lunch will be provided for our hike on Saturday
– Group hike (if snow shoes are needed, extra cost may apply for equipment rental)
– Access to the spa and hot springs
– Two nights of lodging at Mt. Princeton Hot Springs Resort (See the webpage for room options)
A full schedule of meals, yoga classes and group activities will be provided closer to the retreat dates.
A 2022 Colorado Winter Retreat Participant had this to say about the experience:
“I really loved everything about the retreat and am so grateful for this experience. Everyone was so welcoming and full of positive energy. I enjoyed all of the yoga, meditation, hiking and nature. Thank you so, so much. I highly recommend and would definitely do this retreat again! It was a very well-rounded experience.”
My second chance at life came at 31 years old when a blood clot in my coronary artery resulted in heart attack. I chose to pursue a second career in health and wellness to help people find their path to better health.
I started Firefly Community LLC because I believe that what the world needs most is for each person to uncover their passion and live an inspired life. We all have a unique gift, and it’s my mission to help you ignite your inner light so that you can shine!