Are You Ready to Become a Yoga Teacher?
Our yoga teacher training program will deepen and build your personal practice as you embark on a transformative journey toward becoming a yoga teacher.
To facilitate a more scientific understanding of the body, you will study functional Anatomy, as well as the physiology of inversions, breathing, and the nervous system.
Moving beyond the physical, you will learn yoga philosophy, rooted in the Yoga Sutras of Patanjali. Finally, you will begin to learn the fundamentals of meditation, Pranayama, Ayurveda, Healing and the chakra system.
Our yoga teacher training programs are aimed at developing teachers who encourage and inspire, who demonstrate sensitivity to the needs of individuals as well as the group. Build the foundation to teach skilfully – with compassion, integrity and safety – as you discover your own unique voice and style.
Come and join us to get an unforgettable experience.
NOTE if you haven’t got the time to join us for four weeks, check out our 13 Day 100 hour Yoga Teacher Training Modules!
• 200-hour YTT curriculum
• Yoga Alliance recognized certification
• Art of teaching, theory, and practice of yoga
• Fundamentals of meditation, pranayama, Ayurveda,
healing, and Chakra system
• Scientific understanding of the body and Reiki workshop
• Yoga philosophy, anatomy, and methodology
• 26 nights accommodation (optional, extra cost — check
website or email us for details)
• Daily meals
27 days with instruction in English
Spoken languages: English, Deutsche, basic Thai
The maximum participants in the group is 12
Airport transfer available: Krabi Airport
NOTE that the price quoted in US Dollars is approximate only, depending on exchange rates. All of our prices are in Thai Baht. Please see website or send us an email for details of course pricing, as well as accommodation and food packages.
Deepen your practice and expand your knowledge of yoga! Marina Yoga is a certified Yoga Alliance school. Hundreds of students successfully pass intensive teacher training courses each year to receive a 200-hour Yoga Alliance certificate. At Marina Yoga, you will study, practice, and immerse yourself in yoga within the beautiful natural setting of the jungle, limestone cliffs, and scenic beaches in Krabi, Thailand. You will embark on a journey of self-discovery and personal growth!
We are located in a semi-secluded natural setting, about 3km from Ao Nang Beach and shopping strip. We’re surrounded by trees, and sweeping vistas across the landscape, but not cut-off from the world. Much more than a commercial enterprise, Marina Yoga & Reiki is a centre of healing, transformation. We treat guests and students as members of our community and family, seeking a holistic, harmonious, and nurturing environment.
You will encounter people from all over the world — some staying longer, some for only a few days. All are seeking. All are on a path. We have much to learn from and to give to each other.
How many students will be in the course?
There is a maximum of 12 students during a YTT course at Marina Yoga (average 8–9).
What is included?
• Accommodation (optional)
• YTT Course 100 hours
• Marinayoga 200-hour YTT Course book
• 100hr Module Certificate (for first module); 200-hour Certificate and qualification for Yoga Alliance Registered Yoga Teacher (RYS200) upon successful completion of the second module.
• Breakfast (fresh fruit, yoghurt and homemade soy yoghurt, cereal, toast, homemade rye and gluten free bread, coffee, tea). Optional packages are available for all other meals at an additional cost.
• Unlimited drinking water and tea
• Weekly cleaning of your room. We practice Karma Yoga all the time 😉
• (optional) This TTC also offers an opportunity for certification in Reiki Prema Healing, a spiritually empowering course that will nurture your inner healing abilities. The Reiki level one or two course is complimentary with the TTC.
Where is Marinayoga and what is there to do in the area?
We are located in a secluded, natural setting 3 km outside of Ao Nang Beach, Krabi, in southern Thailand.
We have access to the neighbor’s swimming pool and restaurant, a mere two-minute walk away. You are free to use one of our bicycles or to hire you a scooter.
To explore Krabi/Aonang Thailand our staff will help to organize trips to (for example):
Hot springs and waterfall
Tiger Cave Temple
Hiking in natural parks
Night market in Krabi Town
Cost and Accommodation
Marinayoga has onsite accommodation to suit your needs, from dormitory to private deluxe bungalows.
• 200hr YTT Course + No accommodation = 66,500 THB
• 200hr YTT Course + Accommodation:
Shared dormitory = 76,500 THB
Private Fan Room = 83,000 THB
Private Air Con Room = 85,000 THB
Private Deluxe Air Con Room with kitchenette = 89,000 THB
Marina was born in Berlin on 17 August 1959. She became interested in healing very young, leading her to a lifelong study of many healing modalities, including homeopathy, psychology, diving medicine, emergency response, reflexology, shamanism and Reiki. As a Reiki Grand Master, Marina has been practicing and teaching this technique for 30 years.
Marina moved to Krabi, Thailand in 2000, working first in the diving industry. She soon turned her focus to yoga, though, which she had been practicing for many years. She completed her 200-hour hatha teaching training course In India (2008) and her 300-hour YTT in Bali (2015).
Send this to a friend