Immerse yourself in the magic of the forest, realize your inner stillness and access the wisdom that resides deep in your heart and soul. Feel embraced by incredible natural beauty and the power of the elements, as we uncover the true teacher within.
Come join us and awaken the power of your spirit while living in a conscious living community overlooking the incredible Lake Atitlan, in the western highlands of Guatemala. Majestic mountain scenery and mystical lake serenity create a profound transformative energy deep within the soul. The simple living and permaculture principles of the Yoga Forest complement our studies, as we learn how to take our yoga off the mat and into our lives.
The Kula Collective 200-hour training provides a deep immersion into the practice of yoga – living, learning and embracing all aspects of a yogic lifestyle and deepening the connection to oneself and the earth through the wisdom of shamanic healing practices. These traditions, designed to grant us access to the infinite wisdom we carry within, are smoothly blended together to form a holistic offering rooted in the Indian philosophy of yoga.
Highlights of the Elemental Flow YTT…
– Live in a Permaculture Food Forest
– Eat delicious vegetarian meals and fresh teas sourced from our own organic gardens and local producers
– Hold ceremony in an awe-inspiring and ancient cave-like fire circle, a space kept sacred and used for this purpose for many ages
– Explore the beautiful forest gardens, waterfalls and natural abundance
– Experience the powerful heart-medicine, cacao, in its home land.
– Live in sustainably built eco-cabins and experience conscious off-the-grid living
– Practice yoga in beautiful natural indoor and outdoor spaces surrounded by forest and with stunning views of nature
– Help local charitable organizations with their work in our Kula Karma program
– Swim, SUP or kayak in the beautiful Lake Atitlan
– Shop for beautiful textiles and handicrafts in local indigenous villages
– Professional Massage & Wellness Counseling and various therapies available
– Many holistic health courses available in the community before and after your training, including massage and probiotic foods
Kula Collective’s vision is a global awakening of spiritual consciousness, supported by a thriving community founded in integrity, with abundance and freedom for all.
Together, we ignite spiritual growth, weaving holistic experiences from diverse traditions to inspire purpose and awaken passion.
Learn more: https://www.thekulacollective.com/our-story.html
Send this to a friend