Nepal’s charm and stature as a center of spiritual knowledge are hailed worldwide. The landlocked nation has always been favorite of international tourists, owing to its breathtaking natural glamour, highest trekking sites, Yoga Meditation heritage, and numerous temples and monasteries. Rishikul Yogshala presents 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Nepal that marks the first step towards spiritual wisdom. Attain the fundamental level of yogic knowledge in the quaint weather of November.
The 200 Hour training in the Yoga capital is a month-long Yoga program that intends to instill the elementary teachings of Yoga. The life-altering training makes you eligible to become a Yoga master.
• Authentic training of the holistic science with Hatha Yoga and Ashtanga Yoga.
• Learn about the ethics and principles related to Yoga.
• Understand the essence of life-force while practicing Pranayama.
• Indulge in search of the true meaning of the life while meditating by the Ganges.
• Study of the human anatomy with respect to the Yoga asanas.
• Upgrade your yogic skills with the knowledge of Adjustment and Alignment.
• Get acquainted with the healing effects of Ayurveda.
• Grasp the techniques of handling a Yoga class and primary attributes of being a Yoga teacher.
• Shat Kriyas, Satsang, and Mantra Chanting for the body and mind cleansing.
• Hike through the streets of Rishikesh and visit the temples and mountains.
Food and Accommodation:
Enjoy toothsome food and dwell in the comfort of spacious and well-furnished rooms during the program. The food is prepared by a group of proficient chefs who keep extreme care of the students’ health by serving holistic yogic food. At Rishikul Yogshala, the day starts with the divine crescent of the Sun and pleasant tune of temples’ bells pampering the eyes and ears. Each room is adjoined by a private view from where you can appreciate the natural panorama.
About Rishikul Yogshala:
Rishikul Yogshala is an illustrious Yoga school, headquartered in the Yoga capital, Rishikesh in India. Blessed with a dedicated team of adept Yoga teachers, the Yogshala aspires to outspread traditional Yoga teachings all across the globe. The Yoga Alliance school organizes various recognized courses such as Yoga TTC, Yoga Retreat, Meditation Retreat, etc. regularly. Till date, the school has its presence in six countries such as India, Nepal, Vietnam, Thailand, Mozambique, and Iran.
Manmohan Singh is a passionate Yogi, Yoga Teacher and a Traveler in India. He provides yoga teacher training in India. He loves writing and reading the books related to yoga, health, nature and the Himalayas. His strong connection with Yoga and the Himalayas has made him organize yoga, meditation and Ayurveda tours, and retreats in the Himalayas.
Send this to a friend