Kerala is a southern and the most beautiful province of India. The land is beautified by multiple waterfalls, the infamous Kerala backwaters, and the Western Ghats. A vast area of tea plantation can be seen in Kerala along with numerous coconut trees. The Periyar river flows through the state multiplying the attractiveness of Kerala several times. Known as the ‘God’s own country’, Kerala has been a hub of Yoga and Ayurveda since the ancient era. Fulfill your dream of learning the sacred science of Yoga from its root with 200 hour yoga teacher training course in Kerala at Rishikul Yogshala. Put your first step towards the sacred yogic journey.
Date: 07 Dec 2018 – 04 Jan 2019
200 Hour Yoga TTC is a fundamental level program that focuses on building a strong base for a higher level of traditional yoga training.
• Learn about the classical forms of Yoga- Hatha Yoga and Ashtanga Yoga.
• Practical and theoretical knowledge of the yogic science as mentioned in the Yoga Sutras of Patanjali.
• Understand the immense significance of Pranayama while practicing the asana under the guidance of accomplished yoga teachers.
• Practice and training of Meditation for a deeper concentration.
• Study of the anatomical structure of the human body and the effects of Yoga on it
• Adjustment and Alignment sessions to improve the poses and to ensure a safer practice.
• Understanding of the Ayurvedic science and its healing effects.
• Shat Kriya therapy for internal body purification.
• Mental rejuvenation with Mantra Chanting sessions.
• Learn the attributes of an ideal Yoga teacher and know how to conduct a Yoga class during Teaching Methodology sessions.
• Ayurvedic cooking class to continue with the sattvic living forever.
• Local sightseeing and excursions to Kerala’s temples and other historical sites.
Food and Accommodation:
The land of Kerala is known for its spices and natural herbs. At our center in Kerala, we serve three-times completely vegetarian and sattvic meals prepared by our professional chefs expert in Ayurvedic Cooking. During your journey at the Yogshala, you’ll be living a complete Vedic life in bamboo huts and beach-view resort near the Varkala beach. Each room is accommodated with all the modern facilities. Luxuriant garden acts as a meeting place for the students and certain rooms are attached with private balcony to enjoy the different shades of nature.
Fee Details: USD 1650 for a shared room and USD 1800 for a private room.
About Rishikul Yogshala: Rishikul Yogshala is one of the leading Yoga schools. The school is headquartered in Rishikesh, the global Yoga capital, and has its centers in six different countries such as India, Iran, Nepal, Thailand, Vietnam, and Mozambique. Along with Yoga TTC, the Yoga school organizes programs like Yoga Retreat, Yoga and Vedanta, Pranayama Retreat, Hatha Yoga program, etc. The Yoga Alliance registered school is committed to spreading the teachings of traditional Yoga across the globe. The Yogshala is known for its highly experienced teachers and their classical method of training.
Manmohan Singh is a passionate Yogi, Yoga Teacher and a Traveler in India. He provides yoga teacher training in India. He loves writing and reading the books related to yoga, health, nature and the Himalayas. His strong connection with Yoga and the Himalayas has made him organize yoga, meditation and Ayurveda tours, and retreats in the Himalayas.
Send this to a friend