This training is a Yoga Alliance Certified.
This Module has the objective of teaching the Mandala Vinyasa methodology. The 100hrs counts towards your 300hrs yoga teaching training certification. Learn how to teach 360 degrees flows on the mat, making a salutation to all directions.
– Learn Functional Anatomy from The Anatomy School founder Rachel Ellery. This will allow you to stay safe and you move beyond the physical monotone expressions of your body.
– Experience therapeutically laced Yin Practices to always find balance and feel well nourished. + Indulge in the the vibrations of soul lifting sound healings and live world class musicians that is always a big part of our trainings.
– Experience mantra as we unfold the Vedic teachings and learn the qualities of the different mythological archetypes.
– Practice everyday Meditation and bring peace, clarity, and great visions for your life.
– Dive into the Healing practices of Water Dance and spinal waves to inspire the principles of yielding, softening, and fluidity into your mat.
– Create safe and progressive Mandala Vinyasa sequences, that take you to the next level in your teaching game.
This Is An Ideal Yoga Training Immersion To Learn How To Teach Amazing Yoga Flows, And Take Your Teaching Skills To The Next Level.
SoHA is a place to unfold in a beautiful process for awakening, establishing a more frequent communication with the inner voice of your true Self. Experience environments that guide you to blossom your divine creativity. Learn the healing arts that bring you back to fullness. These Trainings guide you through Elements of Vinyasa Flow, Mandala Vinyasa System, and Yin Yoga Practices.