Do Enlightened People Believe In Some Form Of A Soul?
Unquestionably, enlightened people believe in the concept of Soul. This is because the essence of becoming enlightened starts from the awareness of the Soul – your true Self.
Thus, for all those that have been fortunate enough of being enlightened, they have acquired the awareness of their true Self. These individuals have begun the first stage of their journey towards liberation (Moksha) in this present life whilst simultaneously fulfilling whole heartedly their worldly obligations.
Stages of Enlightenment:
• With the right understanding of ‘Who am I’, the enlightened people remain detached from mental, physical or external suffering. This detachment is experienced even under any adverse circumstances.
• The inner emotions, which have plagued all human beings like anger, greed, pride and deceit steadily decrease as the experience of the bliss of the Self, increases.
• Experience of eternal peace, happiness and harmony with all living beings starts as the application of principles of the Spiritual Science begins.
• Self-Realization brings love and compassion for all living beings, which leads to the intent for salvation of the world.
Second and final stage-
Enlightened individuals are moving gradually towards final liberation a bodiless and karma free state – Nirvana, which is the second stage and final stage of liberation.
Attainment of Self Realization can only be acquired through a living Gnani – an Enlightened Being. A Gnani is fully Self-realized and has the ability to impart the Knowledge of the Self to others. They are the greatest spiritual scientists of the world. A Gnani resides in His true Self, which result in constant experience of inner bliss. Nothing can waiver this bliss. He is completely free from the all attachments towards worldly or material life.
Thus, a Gnani is the only one who knows how to separate the Self (Soul) from the non-self (body). Just like a goldsmith is needed for the separation of gold and copper from a mixture of material from a ring. A Gnani is required for the separation of the Soul and the body.
During the separation process, a Gnani destroys your demerit karmas and provides you with the divine vision of the Self. This divine vision provides answers to “What is this world all about?”, “How does it run?”, “Who runs it?” and “What is the real reason behind the causes of Karmas?” And answers to many more unanswered questions are understood.
Param Pujya Dada Bhagwan has clarified:
Is there an Absolute Supreme Soul? There definitely is, and the Absolute Supreme Soul is within you. Why are you searching for it on the outside? But only if someone opens the ‘door’ for us, can we have the vision of the Absolute Supreme Soul? This door has been closed shut in such a way that no one can ever open it by himself. Only the Gnani who has become free from all bondage can help others attain the same.
Pujya Deepakbhai is the current Gnani who has been gifted and blessed by Param Pujya Dada Bhagwan to separate the Self (Soul) from the non-self (body).
Get Daily Wellness
You might also like…
- by Jean Farish 10 MINUTE READ
- by Arik Xander 5 MINUTE READ
- by Mia Barnes 7 MINUTE READ
- by Varun Pahwa 9 MINUTE READ
- by Neil Seligman 7 MINUTE READ
- by Mia Barnes 7 MINUTE READ