Astrology Weekly Horoscope Feb. 16-22, 2020
“The hardest work — with the most reward — is looking within.” –@ArikXander
- Mars enters Capricorn
- Mercury Retrograde in Pisces
- Sun enters Pisces
- New Moon In Pisces
Hi Stargazers! 🌃🤩
The cosmos is asking us to stop calculating everything this week! Wow! That’s going to be a challenge for anyone who is greedy and fearful of money, time, energy or any other resources and fuel used to get you through the material world! Thankfully, there are two astrological meditations to use this week to really transcend the fate of your stars!
Actually, we will be shown where we cheat ourselves and try to get away with more than we have put in. There are so many ways to steal, for example: we steal people’s time when we are late or are talking about ourselves holding people hostage to our ego’s gossip and false confessions; we steal energy with the evil eye; we steal money by seeking a bargain or trying to get something for free and the list goes on and on. If you’ve recently had major evolution, then don’t rest on your laurels because the universe is giving you another stepping stone into the right direction. For most of us, we are asked to make many small changes rather than occasional ones because it’s more doable and really sets out progress in stone with a smaller chance to relapse.
Emphasis on the MANY. As soon as we reach the next stepping stone, the next one will present itself and we have to go through the entire process of deciding how we will use our free will. Will we delay and resist or bravely dive right in? The universe wants you to progress, not regress and as we soon enter Pisces, which is traditionally an archetype of victimization and/or evolution. We are even given a chance to prepare.
Pisces will ask us to take care of our bladder, feet, brain, and DNA. “Dissonances and conflicts within me have been resolved” is the mantra I instruct my students to use.
If you need some more illumination in your life or want to get a clear idea of what the Winter season will look like for you, get a chart reading with me. If you have some health goals, book a healing with me. If you’re a Pisces, your solar return (your birthday is coming up) so book in an appointment with me to see what your next journey around the Sun has in store for you!
Mercury the plant if intention and focus will go retrograde for the first time in this decade! Mercury retrograde in Pisces really asks us to look within and bring the focus onto our path. It’s never too late to change or recommit to your path. So either really commit or change, but don’t avoid making a choice!!! Very important! You can modify and edit your path but you must really look within and see where you need to focus.
The New Moon in Pisces closes out the week where we can set out new intentions and utilize the sunlight filtering through the month of Pisces. The cosmic signature of the week indicates that we need to stop going for what we need but to get in touch with what we want. ‘Need’ opens pathways to ego manipulation and dishonestly where we feel justified to steal or cheat our way into accomplishment. Whereas a true desire invites a creative process.
The gift from this week is a new power, higher levels of energy and a unique point of view.
The challenge from this week is discouragement – be true to yourself and what you’ve come here to do. As we are in the Age of Aquarius, the Age of Information brings us the ability to know everything about anything! The only caveat is that it isn’t “for free”. Meaning, that in order to really receive information and integrate it, we need to pay for it. This is how we create a vessel, otherwise, it remains intellectual, an accessory to the mind. I hope you have found this complimentary forecast useful and insightful. If you want to receive it on a deeper level and support my work, consider a donation and follow me on Instagram: @ArikXander
Weekly horoscope & important transits:
- Sunday: There is a skill you’ve come into this life with that has yet to be awakened. Caring for others will help to activate it. Mercury goes retrograde and Mars enters Capricorn. Look within and work hard.
- Monday: Figure out the right temperature between intensity and play in order to be the most effective and successful.
- Tuesday: Work hard and push yourself to do more. Stop calculating what you get for your actions and do your best to create your reality.
- Wednesday: Mercury is retrograde in Pisces asking us to look within and to change or recommit to our path.
- Thursday: Open your heart so that your words will speak love.
- Friday: Be sure what you want is not just another spin around the same old wheel. Expansion will be given to original or unoriginal ideas and desires. Be careful what you wish for.
- Saturday: Control your thoughts and you control your manifestations. It’s the sneaky thoughts you need to police.
Get Daily Wellness
You might also like…
- by Arik Xander 5 MINUTE READ
- by Arik Xander 7 MINUTE READ
- by saboor Ahmad 7 MINUTE READ
- by Kari Field 4 MINUTE READ
- by Arik Xander 5 MINUTE READ
- by Arik Xander 2 MINUTE READ