14 Powerful Benefits Of Crystal Energy Generators
The Power of Crystals
The ancients understood that crystals, with all their beauty, also held a valuable and powerful secret:
They give off specific vibrations or ‘energy’ and influence our lives in a subtle way when they’re worn.
Both their striking beauty and healing effects led to virtually every culture in the history of the world to obsess over them, as they searched far and wide for anything they could find.
In particular, those in power (like royalty) paid nearly any price they had to in order to get particular gemstones.
There were 2 big reasons why ancient cultures did anything they could to get these stones:
- Their natural beauty and symbol of wealth
- Their raw, energetic influence over the body, mind, and spirit
In places like India, this concept of gemstone-influence became very important because they were used almost like prescriptions; that is, when a person had a certain negative karmic period in their astrological chart, or even got sick, very specific stones would be worn in specific places (like a certain finger or in a clasp at the bicep) to remedy the bad effects.
But as you’ll learn in just a moment, ancient cultures believed certain formations of crystals could magnify these abilities in ways never thought possible…
SEE ALSO: The Biggest Buddhist Myth You’ve Heard
Enter the generator crystals.
In order to recharge gemstones, or to direct energy in a certain way, these special crystals are used.
Generator crystals are also often favorites of those involved in alternative healing procedures, generating and directing energy in extremely precise regular pulses and patterns, especially when programmed for specific functions.
Generator crystals are crystals ending in six faces (facets), all coming to a near-perfect point at the top-center of the crystal. Generators are sometimes also called ‘Projector Crystals’. A Generator Crystal can be found as small as ¼ inch or be as large as a tall building.
These are always powerful stones, no matter what their size, and should be treated with care and much respect.
Generators do exactly what their name implies- they generate and project energy.
Like all stones, each Generator is a distinct individual with its own lifetime of experience and unique frequency transmissions.
It can be cloudy at the base and clear at its point, or vice versa; it can contain phantoms, rainbows, inclusions, and it can be perfectly clear.
How to Use Energy Generators
Some generators have been known to generate enough energy to crack and shatter other crystals in their near vicinity, so be careful where you place them and how you use them.
But If you have any doubts that all this crystal energy stuff really works, experiment with your generator. Just be prepared for what you experience- and remember that it is not nice to point!
Generators are extraordinary meditation tools, helping you gather and focus your concentration and energy, then amplify and send it anywhere you like.
They are also good instructors while you are learning not to damage anything when focusing and using energy and power responsibly. Carry a generator anytime you need to feel strong and in control.
A Summary of Benefits
- Symbolizes the union of Fire and Water which when harmoniously combined creates the Human Soul.
- Outstanding for generating, concentrating, and projecting energy.
- Superb tool for focusing and storing energy.
- A good choice for leaders of any kind.
- Helps recharge all energy systems, including other gemstones.
- Generates strong feelings of self-confidence and personal courage.
- First rate meditation tool.
- Breaks up and dissolves feelings of apathy and lethargy.
- Outstanding channeling tool.
- Matchless psychic protection tool.
- Connects you more directly to your Higher and Inner Self.
- Outstanding choice for business people.
- Balances energy directly and quickly.
- Helps generate and maintain your energy during spiritual exercises.
Shop Our Energy Generators
Click on the image below!
Get Daily Wellness
You might also like…
- by Naima Woodson 7 MINUTE READ
- by Catherine Palmer 7 MINUTE READ
- by Angela Sudzukovic 8 MINUTE READ
- by Ashley Leavy 8 MINUTE READ
- by Matt Caron 4 MINUTE READ
- by Natasha Ganes 3 MINUTE READ