Chitosan For Diabetes, Kidney Disease, And Cholesterol
Chitosan works great at lowering creatinine and BUN levels that contribute to kidney disease. It also decreases cholesterol, blood sugar and A1C. It has anti-aging, antibacterial and anti-fungal properties. Consuming this can help heal the liver and prevent heart disease. Chitosan contains probiotic bacteria and is alkaline.
Check out the video for more info about the new studies on chitosan.
Get Daily Wellness
You might also like…
- by Veena Haasl-Blilie 14 MINUTE READ
- by Veena Haasl-Blilie 18 MINUTE READ
- by Kacey Kingry 7 MINUTE READ
- by Dr. Paul Haider 27 SECONDS READ
- by Veena Haasl-Blilie 12 MINUTE READ
- by Rebel Alchemy 0 SECONDS READ