Chitosan For Diabetes, Kidney Disease, And Cholesterol
Chitosan works great at lowering creatinine and BUN levels that contribute to kidney disease. It also decreases cholesterol, blood sugar and A1C. It has anti-aging, antibacterial and anti-fungal properties. Consuming this can help heal the liver and prevent heart disease. Chitosan contains probiotic bacteria and is alkaline.
Check out the video for more info about the new studies on chitosan.
Get Daily Wellness
You might also like…
- by Jodie Oakes 30 MINUTE READ
- by Dr. Paul Haider 36 SECONDS READ
- by Dr. Paul Haider 20 SECONDS READ
- by Veena Haasl-Blilie 6 MINUTE READ
- by Dr. Paul Haider 35 SECONDS READ
- by Dr. Paul Haider 19 SECONDS READ